Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretending her and Joe did loads of research before committing to getting these ducklings and it wasn’t a spur of the moment thing after seeing them on Luisa’s Instagram 🙄

Looks like you missed this bit of advice during the research that you definitely did Stace… Don’t let children kiss or nuzzle ducklings and keep them out of living spaces due to salmonella risk.

Rose pictured with duckling up near her face? Yep!
Ducklings wandering around on beds and carpets? Yep!

As long as it looks good on the gram though eh?? She’ll go missing for a few days when they’re all ill and pretend she’s been “SO busy guys” 🤮

IMG_3455.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Very young ducklings can easily drown if they cannot walk out of the water but you absolutely do not need to teach them how to swim - they know how to do it naturally.
May I ask why the Duck’s have been taken from their Mother so soon? Supposedly before they’re even able to swim?

Reactions: 7
May I ask why the Duck’s have been taken from their Mother so soon? Supposedly before they’re even able to swim?
Bearing in mind they're from eggs they wouldn't ever get to know their Mother, they would have been taken and put into an incubator! And they can swim they just get tired easily and can drown, she doesn't need to teach them to swim at all!
---
Why are the ducks upstairs in the bedroom wandering around? I am really not understanding 😂

ETA and what’s the teaching them to swim thing about?
A load of bollocks is what it's about, they swim easily from 4/5 weeks old but they tire quickly and can drown. She likes a good story for the insta does our Stace and her sheeple listen like it's Jackanory!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I absolutely don’t want to be that person and am kinda saying this tongue in cheek but….napping all day and being bought food on tap always used to be the drip feed into a pregnancy announcement 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I absolutely don’t want to be that person and am kinda saying this tongue in cheek but….napping all day and being bought food on tap always used to be the drip feed into a pregnancy announcement 😂
came here to say the same

Reactions: 7
Pretending her and Joe did loads of research before committing to getting these ducklings and it wasn’t a spur of the moment thing after seeing them on Luisa’s Instagram 🙄

Looks like you missed this bit of advice during the research that you definitely did Stace… Don’t let children kiss or nuzzle ducklings and keep them out of living spaces due to salmonella risk.

As long as it looks good on the gram though eh?? She’ll go missing for a few days when they’re all ill and pretend she’s been “SO busy guys” 🤮

View attachment 2958629
We all here on tattle know Stacey doesn’t give a tit about safety of her kids.. bitten face , bruises everywhere, broken glass in green house, let her kids play inside or walk outside next to broken glass, climbing on the bench unsupervised etc.. she doesn’t give a toss if the kids will get salmonella or broken limbs… it’s al for Instagram engagement and of course moneyyyyyyyyhhyyyyyyyyyyy

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Pinocchio Stace at it again! So me and Joe are just taking the flowers out of here so we can dig it out and turn it into a pond yet just over to the left was a large hole already dug out and i doubt it was by them two lying cow
Let’s be honest we all already know the pond has already been done, same way they ducks weren’t brought home The other day. That’s probably a weeks worth of pre-records for Skanky
---
Please no
---
Just seen Jac Jossa doing this too. I've literally never seen anyone wash trainers like this.
All for content just stick them in the machine, and let’s be honest they can afford new trainers as often as they like without putting them in a wash

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
People are asking why they’ve never thought to remove the dishwasher trays and load them on the side…..probably because they have an once of common sense and realise how dangerous it would be, lifting an extremely heavy (when loaded up) tray and trying to slot it back into the runners!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's going to teach the ducks to swim. Armbands and safety jackets at the ready then eh Stace. bleeping stupid twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
People are asking why they’ve never thought to remove the dishwasher trays and load them on the side…..probably because they have an once of common sense and realise how dangerous it would be, lifting an extremely heavy (when loaded up) tray and trying to slot it back into the runners!!
Also don’t know about anyone else but my worktop side is literally about 6 inches above the top rack of the dishwasher. I’m not suffering bending down an extra 6 inch to reach the pots directly in/out of the dishwasher rather than the side.

Reactions: 11
Where will she put another child! She’ll have to move the annex boys into the field and the two other non-favourites to the annex!

Reactions: 6

View attachment 2958629
Exactly. Pooing everywhere too!!

Reactions: 6
She's going to teach the ducks to swim. Armbands and safety jackets at the ready then eh Stace. bleeping stupid twit.
It’s ok, if I remember last year (or perhaps the year before, I forget it all blends into one undeclared advertising blur littered with terrible parenting) when she addressed the Wilma’s (🙄) who had the temerity to question whether having a swimming pool with small (and not so small I guess; tiddily teenagers who live away from the main house deciding to have a midnight dip springs to mind) children was advisable did she not announce that she’d had Rex do a ‘lifeguard’* course?! 🤦‍♀️😆

*I presume the silly bint meant they’d had him have swimming lessons but tbh who fricking knows. Her children being so advanced and all it wouldn’t surprise me if she announced that golden child Rose as well as being her mini-me was also fluent in Mandarin. She tells so many lies I think she doesn’t know the truth any more! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank you I have not been here in months and had to change my pw especially to check I was not alone. How absolutely disgusting was that.
---

All of it is disgusting.
Same. I've not been on here for a while but that was gross.
In other news I've managed to get through to a woman I work with about how everything is an ad. She was saying now she can see how many ads there are especially rammed between the family/birthday pics.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.