Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’ll be tit everywhere! 🤢
100%. Everytime we visit a farm and hold the chicks / ducklings they tit on us 🤢 she’ll probs not be arsed if it’s on her bed as she’s a stinky skank anyhow. Anyone who has to show on Instagram every time they run a bath doesn’t wash regularly 😷

Reactions: 17
Are those ducks on a duvet/bed?
She won’t care - she’s probably got loads of spares seeing as it’s her range. Everything is disposable to Stacey. Easy come easy go because she never pays for anything. As for sorting out the enclosure she’s probably got some company booked to do it, but will no doubt take credit and pretend she did it all herself.

Reactions: 12
She won’t care - she’s probably got loads of spares seeing as it’s her range. Everything is disposable to Stacey. Easy come easy go because she never pays for anything. As for sorting out the enclosure she’s probably got some company booked to do it, but will no doubt take credit and pretend she did it all herself.
She’ll roll out at the end for Instagram pictures and pretend she did it
How can het sheep not see through her lies

Reactions: 6
She will be getting alpacas next, but 6 instead of Hinchs 3. Because she will have to do it bigger and better.

• Haha
She trying to outdo Hinch now with the animals? Hinch has left planet Instagram so stinky is taking over on the pet/livestock front. And it's all for the Gram. Nothing more nothing less. Idiots the lot of 'em.
Why has hinch disappeared?

100%. Everytime we visit a farm and hold the chicks / ducklings they tit on us 🤢 she’ll probs not be arsed if it’s on her bed as she’s a stinky skank anyhow. Anyone who has to show on Instagram every time they run a bath doesn’t wash regularly 😷
My exact thoughts. Fowl of any kind tit everywhere. That's just how it is. But in their case they are all filthy anyway so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Oh she just gets more manky! Ducklings on the bed 🤢 I have ducks that I hatched myself and love them so much but they poop every few minutes.

• Sick
So now she is pals with bloody luisa zissman? 🤢 and she is friends with bojos wife? God Stacey is such a try hard social climber 🙄

I had ducks as a kid and yes the foxes got them eventually even with proper care etc literally left out by accident one night an hour too late. She must have a housekeeper
If they get a mink visit, no fence or cage will keep those ducks safe. The kids will get traumatised as those poor ducks will resemble Anne Boleyn! Hope she actually takes care of them, and not just for the gram

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It’s absolutely ridiculous that a general member of public has to prove they can care for these animals and have to jump through loops, but when it comes to influencers they’re just given to them without any proof. I’m 90% sure that if I tried to buy ducklings without any form of pond for them or proof that I had a body of water, I’d be told to come back when I do have a pond.
You’ve got Stacey with teddy and now the ducklings. Hinch who doesn’t have a huge amount of land but being given alpacas and wanting more animals.
It’s so unfair. I would love to adopt a dog but because I’ve got young children, it can’t happen.

Reactions: 18
I thought you could buy duck eggs off the internet and hatch them yourself? I’m sure that’s what Luisa Zuissman did during lockdown. Nobody’s doing background checks on duck owners.

Reactions: 5
It’s absolutely ridiculous that a general member of public has to prove they can care for these animals and have to jump through loops, but when it comes to influencers they’re just given to them without any proof. I’m 90% sure that if I tried to buy ducklings without any form of pond for them or proof that I had a body of water, I’d be told to come back when I do have a pond.
You’ve got Stacey with teddy and now the ducklings. Hinch who doesn’t have a huge amount of land but being given alpacas and wanting more animals.
It’s so unfair. I would love to adopt a dog but because I’ve got young children, it can’t happen.
I thought she bought the alpacas ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.