Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So first they wash their trainers in it and then she takes the racks out to load it. Who does that? And scrape your plates and load it when you've finished eating. Don't leave them on the side. Grim!
1000024125.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Where will she put another child! She’ll have to move the annex boys into the field and the two other non-favourites to the annex!
Ah there’s plenty of room now that the greenhouse has been spruced up. A new pane of glass to replace the broken one and then one or two or two of them will be grand in there. Also I imagine she’s going to make a big song and dance out of the duck house. She’s probably going to have a Wendy house and decorate it, so one of the kids can bed down with the ducks.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My stomach turns at the thought of that house, ducks shitting everywhere, trainers in the dishwasher, the dog on the worktop 🤢...
And the overall lack of hygiene anyway, before adding all of that into the mix.

As usual her labelling of ads is er 😐... sooooooo clear. Not.

IMG_4554.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So, erm. where is the cat? It's been so long I can't even remember it's name. Did ot see sense and go home to it's original owners ,run away, given away? So many questions

Reactions: 8
Yep how did it get up there
There’s no way a Dachshund is jumping up there!

Has she or Joe mentioned the charity football match he’s playing in today? I don’t remember seeing anything from them but Sticker Sister’s been going on about how they’re all going to watch

ETA she’s just talked about it 🙄
---
Joe can talk about all kinds of tit, washing trainers in a dishwasher etc, but then fails to promote something for charity!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
There’s no way a Dachshund is jumping up there!

Has she or Joe mentioned the charity football match he’s playing in today? I don’t remember seeing anything from them but Sticker Sister’s been going on about how they’re all going to watch

ETA she’s just talked about it 🙄
---
Joe can talk about all kinds of tit, washing trainers in a dishwasher etc, but then fails to promote something for charity!
He mentioned it at the beginning of this week I think it was!

Reactions: 2
I don't get the dishwasher drawers on the work surface. Surely they are heavy to lift back in when you have loaded them up??

Reactions: 30
So, erm. where is the cat? It's been so long I can't even remember it's name. Did ot see sense and go home to it's original owners ,run away, given away? So many questions
It wasn't a very ''pet'' cat, she just used to leave food outside for it, I think it was used to fending for itself with the previous owner too that's why she left it behind. I seem to recall ages ago someone asked her where it was and she said it was still around but it comes and goes as it pleases.

Reactions: 2
FFS woman - if you wanted to cuddle, squeeze and kiss something fluffy then you should have gone to the toy shop and bought a couple of cuddly toys, or to your beloved Primark for a pair of fluffy slippers.
Those ducklings are animals not toys or playthings and should be handled with care and respect. Makes me mad - now all the sheep will want ducklings. (Also Stacey, they grow up to be fat arsed ducks who will trash your garden and sloppy tit everywhere - good luck with that one!!)

Reactions: 22
It will be telling if the hinches are also there…. Jamie hinch is still named to play. Not that Mrs Hinch has ever ever mentioned her husband playing in these charity games. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.