Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Joe Nowash asked all the sheep 🐑 where best to take kids blah blah blah.. now he’s saying he didn’t believe them and had to check with his pay packet Which. So he’ll be off somewhere with the GERKINS and lying Stacey and it won’t cos them a penny!! Greedy grifting gremlins!! 😡😡

Reactions: 19
Didn't know you could have ducks without somewhere to swim?....is she planning on using the pool or has she had the builders(landscapers?) in to secretly knock together a pond and we'll get to see solomong pretend she built it in just 1 hour before the school run?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So they've got 2 ducks from her mate Luisa Z and now all the huns are falling over themselves to help "name them" and the best they are coming up with is Daisy and Donald. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She's a bloody idiot! Ducklings that she is already encouraging the little ones to handle so what if Rose reaches for one of them in the pond? Plus why not give a rescue animal a chance?

Reactions: 10
Yeah little children and fowl is known to be a good combination, sure absolutely nothing will go wrong here

• Haha
Reactions: 17
they’re very cute but only a couple of ducklings, what a drama she makes of everything.

Reactions: 14
I don't believe for a second Joe mows the lawn with that, the gardener does and he just sat on for the photo opportunity. Wonder what happened to the really practical gifted flymo 😆

Reactions: 20
Didn't know you could have ducks without somewhere to swim?....is she planning on using the pool or has she had the builders(landscapers?) in to secretly knock together a pond and we'll get to see solomong pretend she built it in just 1 hour before the school run?
They don't have to swim so don't necessarily need a pond but they do need some sort of water big enough and deep enough to wash in, especially dunking their heads to wash their eyes.

Reactions: 16
I’m way behind but all this talk about them fostering children is really, really pissing me off 😡. I work in child social care and there is NO WAY on this earth they will be allowed to foster children with their current lifestyle. It’s not like when they got the rescue dog and broke all the rescue’s rules because they’re ‘famous’. There are many, many reasons why they would not qualify but the main one being foster children cannot share a bedroom with your own children let alone live in a different building. I’m not even going to start on safeguarding issues and the child’s background, privacy etc because the fact I’ve seen her children in the bath more than I have my niece and nephews says in all. If she reads here I appreciate they want to help children in care and when their children have left home and they don’t live their lives on SM then it would be a lovely thing to do but the cynic in me thinks it more for attention and likes than a desire to help a child in need.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
“Dear Tend Best Friend, my two ducklings trump your balding chooks”
Wonder what the next move will be?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So they've got 2 ducks from her mate Luisa Z and now all the huns are falling over themselves to help "name them" and the best they are coming up with is Daisy and Donald. 😒
Best of it is these clowns actually think that by them suggesting the names that they might actually use them, when in reality they will have already picked the names for the ducks and it won’t be any of the suggestions they’ve said
---
They don't have to swim so don't necessarily need a pond but they do need some sort of water big enough and deep enough to wash in, especially dunking their heads to wash their eyes.
The ducks will be fine they got a big massive swimming pool to swim about to their hearts content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Joe Nowash asked all the sheep 🐑 where best to take kids blah blah blah.. now he’s saying he didn’t believe them and had to check with his pay packet Which. So he’ll be off somewhere with the GERKINS and lying Stacey and it won’t cos them a penny!! Greedy grifting gremlins!! 😡😡
That’s what I said - their holiday is already booked- for free of course … but you know they love us ( pheasants) to the moon and back

Reactions: 20
Sorry if this has been said, I haven't caught up yet! But, does anyone think trollomon is using hinches dads passing as prime opportunity to stamp out their fake friendship for good and overtake her vision with "hinch farm"? Hear me out as I know this isn't a rave thread but I've always thought trollomon manages to execute things better than hinch and fool her followers better etc etc.. and I can't help but think now hinch is having an understandable break from instagram, that SSS is fully encroaching on her turf and bringing in cute little ducks and already shitting all over hinches weird alpaca farm house bollocks? Just thinking aloud I guess, idk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She should be charged for how much she is changing her kids hair!!!! ( and hers) on one picture she has blond hair and next one it’s like a snow colour and poor Belle she is changing her hair to light brownish ( when she is like her dad dark ginger)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.