Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe's ad was a bit random. Ask for ideas then say you don't know who to trust and go to Which. Bet he could paid a fortune for that crap too.

Reactions: 10
Does Belle go to nursery? I've got 3 kids and work full time and I don't get a fraction of the child free/dick about in the garden time this one does with 5 kids! Does my head in that she pretends it's that easy.
I have 5 kids, don’t work full time and STILL don’t have as much dick about time as she does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There are two adults, two ‘tweens’ and 3 smalls in that house . . . and that fruit and salad is A WEEKS food prep????
What the f do they eat?
my 6 and 3 year old would demolish both the fruit and the salad in a day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I switched on my tv one night this week, and there was an old episode of Celebrity Gogglebox just finishing with guess who, on screen. I nearly knocked myself out, grabbing the remote.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.