Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s going to meet their foster children for the first time. It’s something they’ve been thinking about for a long time. Why would her and Jo go otherwise. The children have probably been specifically selected for them in a super speedy process that is only available to Stacey that ignores all the rules because they prove themselves to be excellent parents every day on Instagram.

Reactions: 13
I think she’s going to meet their foster children for the first time. It’s something they’ve been thinking about for a long time. Why would her and Jo go otherwise. The children have probably been specifically selected for them in a super speedy process that is only available to Stacey that ignores all the rules because they prove themselves to be excellent parents every day on Instagram.
He has said in several interviews he wants to foster as he grew up with his mother fostering kids and he would love to do the same.
Unless they've converted a room or built an extension I can see them being allowed foster - they can't fit the boys in under the same roof as them

Reactions: 22
There is no way they should be allowed foster. They cannot house their existing children under one roof nevermind taking on new and vulnerable children. Plus, they won't be able to milk them for content like they can their biological children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
They absolutely do not have the time or space a foster child would need. Not to mention privacy!!

Reactions: 24
I don't think they'll foster until the younger three are much older, they will need to be at home a lot at first whilst fosters are settling in, neither of them are at the moment!
Defo think it's some sort of animal or chickens, silkies maybe? Either way it will rub a certain other ''influencer'' up the wrong way!

Reactions: 17
It's obviously not kids. Stacey is being a dick and wants people to message her saying "omg are you getting a foster child" when in reality it's probably some chickens or rabbits 🙄

Reactions: 19
Dunno where else to put this. It'll be a month tomorrow since Mrs Hinch's dad passed away. Do you think she'll come back then ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dunno where else to put this. It'll be a month tomorrow since Mrs Hinch's dad passed away. Do you think she'll come back then ?
No I don’t think she will be back until after the two week half term. It’s likely she’ll go away.

To stay on topic- special little ones - chickens surely?

Reactions: 11
Does Belle go to nursery? I've got 3 kids and work full time and I don't get a fraction of the child free/dick about in the garden time this one does with 5 kids! Does my head in that she pretends it's that easy.

Reactions: 16
Why is she calling planting a few starts in the raised beds near her back door crops? She’ll be starting her own Diddly Squat farm soon. Or maybe 🤔 shouldn’t give her ideas. The next thing you know she’ll be on Amazon prime getting 13 million pounds for three series filmed of what she’s growing at Pickle Cottage!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah she’s making out it’s foster kids by the way she’s worded it but it absolutely won’t be. If she did foster she wouldn't be able to mention it on her insta. Massive safeguarding issue. That’s even before you factor in the fact that she’s shown the layout of her house to anyone who wants to see.

When you think about it it’s mental. You wouldn’t open the door of your house and shout in strangers off the street to have a look around yet these influencer muppets do the equivalent every single day 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She doesn’t have space to foster unless thats why she did up her greenhouse, for rex rose and belle to live in!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Doubt she would be able to foster. She wouldn't be able to sell the kids on her stories for a start. This is the kind of reel em in tit she likes to do for engagement

Reactions: 12
Watching her water her plants with that tiny little spray thing is making me laugh so much, what a div 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.