Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly paving the way for an airfryer cook book
100 percent this, or some family show coming out for the clampits
---
He really pissed me off with his story.. yes Joe we all have a £25 000 Aga stove in our kitchens !! So we can use it for warming up our kids school clothes!!! Piss off Joe!!
Same. Read the bleeping room Joe there’s people out there who follow them who can’t afford food but no bother let’s put the the school
Uniforms on the hot plate of the aga.

Reactions: 10
Dodgy Dave just posted a video of Rex, rose and Belle with Rex’s school uniform and logo on show- fantastic safeguarding Dave!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I can’t take either of their teeth seriously, I just find myself staring at them & not really listening to the drivel they’re spouting

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can we have a recommendation where to go for holidays??? …… but you know we already have a holiday booked ( AD - free - gifted) we just wanted to look like you pheasants gave us the idea .. what a wanker !!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
At least he is actually labelling stuff as ads which is more than most influencers manage

Reactions: 11
That ridiculous green house just shows how much she does stuff just for content and to look quirky. When in reality it just looks stupid and it won’t get used, other than when she’s making content. Surely with all her money you’d just get the broken glass replaced so it wasn’t dangerous for the kids 🤷🏼‍♀️ no doubt waiting for someone to offer to do it for free.

Why couldn't Joe set up rex's birthday stuff when the kids went to bed? Oh that's right, Stacey wouldn't have been able to show what a hero working mum she is 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
At least he is actually labelling stuff as ads which is more than most influencers manage
What’s the ad though? He doesn’t mention any companies? Or is he putting it there to let companies know he wants to do an ad? E.g. free day out and get paid for showing it? I’m confused!

Reactions: 6
What’s the ad though? He doesn’t mention any companies? Or is he putting it there to let companies know he wants to do an ad? E.g. free day out and get paid for showing it? I’m confused!
It’s def a paid ad for a company that no doubt he’ll reveal as soon as he gets the engagement he needs from asking that question. It’s so disingenuous to ask a question like that when you already know where you are taking the kids because it’s a contract you signed with the company that is paying you. Can’t stand his voice - why he’s used for adverts I really don’t know

Reactions: 20
Super mum Stacey, home from work after midnight and setting up Rexs over the top birthday surprises for the morning. Joe could have done this but she is a control freak and just has to put across her supermum status

Reactions: 18
It’ll be interesting to see if the favourite child Rose is allowed to do what the ex-favourite child Rex was allowed to do when he attended other children or family members birthdays way back when he was the favourite child and take over; rushing in to blow out the candles on the cake or trying to unwrap presents etc. 🤔

What will be even more interesting will be Stacey’s reaction to it. Will she do as she used to with Rex and find it ever so cute and amusing (even though it’s blatantly obvious everyone else doesn’t and is as annoyed as hell) or rather do what most parents would and gently take her to one side and explain it’s someone else’s birthday and so she shouldn’t do that? 🤨

BTW I’m not implying the above is the kid’s fault as we all know it’s not, it’s the parenting. I often wonder how Rex was when he first went to school as he was so used to getting his own way and being put first, well until Rose the now favourite child arrived of course. I also feel a bit sad for him as he’s really been shunted down the pecking order now and Rose clearly gets the lion’s share of the attention, if you believe what you see on social media of course! 😖

Reactions: 22
It’ll be interesting to see if the favourite child Rose is allowed to do what the ex-favourite child Rex was allowed to do when he attended other children or family members birthdays way back when he was the favourite child and take over; rushing in to blow out the candles on the cake or trying to unwrap presents etc. 🤔

What will be even more interesting will be Stacey’s reaction to it. Will she do as she used to with Rex and find it ever so cute and amusing (even though it’s blatantly obvious everyone else doesn’t and is as annoyed as hell) or rather do what most parents would and gently take her to one side and explain it’s someone else’s birthday and so she shouldn’t do that? 🤨

BTW I’m not implying the above is the kid’s fault as we all know it’s not, it’s the parenting. I often wonder how Rex was when he first went to school as he was so used to getting his own way and being put first, well until Rose the now favourite child arrived of course. I also feel a bit sad for him as he’s really been shunted down the pecking order now and Rose clearly gets the lion’s share of the attention, if you believe what you see on social media of course! 😖
The thing is, he's actually probably better for it! So I do try and take some comfort from that. He seems like a lovely child, he only seemed like a nightmare due to poor parenting but I think his nature is very nice, just wild and needed direction, which he will get in school. He's probably thriving now!

The thing is, he's actually probably better for it! So I do try and take some comfort from that. He seems like a lovely child, he only seemed like a nightmare due to poor parenting but I think his nature is very nice, just wild and needed direction, which he will get in school. He's probably thriving now!
I hope so, I’ve got a soft spot for Rex and Belle. At least Joe seems to include them both equally. He’s updated his profile pic to be one of him and Stacey now though. They are definitely aiming for the couples/ family market in a way they weren’t before

• Heart
Her saint Stacey act boils my piss look at me such a long journey all the way from Wales literally just through the door yet here i am preparing for Rex's birthday bet she's been home for hours and a lot of those presents were already wrapped and the balloons ready inflated probably only took her 10 minutes well guess what St. Stace i'm a single mum and every birthday and Christmas Eve i was up til the early hours putting up balloons banners streamers etc tiptoeing round filling stockings because i worked you know every single day and didn't have a team of people to help me fake cow

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope so, I’ve got a soft spot for Rex and Belle. At least Joe seems to include them both equally. He’s updated his profile pic to be one of him and Stacey now though. They are definitely aiming for the couples/ family market in a way they weren’t before
I’m the same as you with Belle and Rex. Poor Leighton as well for me though. All 3 of them seem very pushed out compared to Rose and Zach. Even with Zach, it’s only been over the last year that she seems to have realised that he exists and that she can capitalise on him being born when she was still young. None of them measure up to Rose it seems though.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It’s def a paid ad for a company that no doubt he’ll reveal as soon as he gets the engagement he needs from asking that question. It’s so disingenuous to ask a question like that when you already know where you are taking the kids because it’s a contract you signed with the company that is paying you. Can’t stand his voice - why he’s used for adverts I really don’t know
Where we all thinking for their freebie day trips - Lego land, Thorpe park 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’m the same as you with Belle and Rex. Poor Leighton as well for me though. All 3 of them seem very pushed out compared to Rose and Zach. Even with Zach, it’s only been over the last year that she seems to have realised that he exists and that she can capitalise on him being born when she was still young. None of them measure up to Rose it seems though.
Agreed. The upside I suppose for the less favoured children is that they are less exploited by her. It goes through me to see Rose's trusting little face, as she is used mercilessly for likes on the 'gram. (Speaking of which, the granny hasn't been used in a while. 🙄)

Zach was pushed forward as a distraction after the enormously expensive holiday where playing bingo apparently really meant going to see Christina Aguilera in concert. A mistake anyone could make, I'm sure. #sarcasm

Leighton is mostly ignored. Except for being snarled at by her, when he said he was hungry, on a rare occasion he was allowed out of the so-called annex, and was told Swash would drop over supplies. 🙄

I hope at least that when he and Zach are at their respective father's houses, they are permitted to sleep under the same roof as everyone else.

How anyone holds this one up as a great example of a mother is beyond me.

Reactions: 20