Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched an episode of her renovation programme where a woman and her dad were unable to live in their house properly, no kitchen, mould etc etc. but woman manages to get married during the process 🤷‍♀️ surely any wedding money could’ve helped her dad who was devastated

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What’s Joe got coming up he wants the sheep to buy, he’s very active on insta atm, is he trying to be Jamie Oliver or Joe wicks, cooking with the kids ??

Reactions: 8
That photo has reminded me in her story yesterday Stacey was actually wearing a wedding ring. It’s not been shaped to fit around her engagement ring so it looked awkward and it was quite a thick band compared to the engagement ring, but I’ve never really noticed her wearing one before

Reactions: 4
That photo has reminded me in her story yesterday Stacey was actually wearing a wedding ring. It’s not been shaped to fit around her engagement ring so it looked awkward and it was quite a thick band compared to the engagement ring, but I’ve never really noticed her wearing one before
Which engagement ring? The huge one that she sports all of the time and claims it's a fake or the real one Joe gave her and then she updated but hasn't been seen since the "fake" one showed up?

The huge emerald cut diamond ring is a brand new ring she's treated herself to and claims its fake to be relatable.
Maybe her wedding ring is coming to abbot and lyon soon

Reactions: 4
What's with that Lego folder? Who wants to carry all that out and about?! One of the little zip bags with Lego in, sure. Lovely idea if that's what your kid is into, but not a massive folder surely? 😂

(I wouldn't actually attempt it with my toddler around but this is super-mum Stacey who would obviously have no issues with the youngest ones grabbing the pieces and launching them everywhere.....)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What's with that Lego folder? Who wants to carry all that out and about?! One of the little zip bags with Lego in, sure. Lovely idea if that's what your kid is into, but not a massive folder surely? 😂

(I wouldn't actually attempt it with my toddler around but this is super-mum Stacey who would obviously have no issues with the youngest ones grabbing the pieces and launching them everywhere.....)
Not a chance in hell I’d make that nonsense Lego book, my youngest is 6, he would play with it for the whole of 5mins then it it be lying all over the floor for people to stand on!

• Haha
Just seen Joe’s stories….so we‘re getting all his irreverent stuff, and now it’s about warming the kids’ school clothes on the Aga…is he now just going to admit defeat and be a stay at home dad? Nothing wrong with sat home parents, no matter their sex, but it’s clear Stacey’s the one pulling in the 💷💷

Just seen Joe’s stories….so we‘re getting all his irreverent stuff, and now it’s about warming the kids’ school clothes on the Aga…is he now just going to admit defeat and be a stay at home dad? Nothing wrong with sat home parents, no matter their sex, but it’s clear Stacey’s the one pulling in the 💷💷
He really pissed me off with his story.. yes Joe we all have a £25 000 Aga stove in our kitchens !! So we can use it for warming up our kids school clothes!!! Piss off Joe!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.