Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some not very good reviews! The conditioner sheets get a lot of bad reviews and the hair oil smells like urine 😂😂
It sounds like such a dishonest company. There's reviews in there saying Rehab delete all the non 5 star reviews in their website and looks like they do as every review is 5 stars. Also the prices of tge stuff on there is madness its way overpriced

Reactions: 13
That story she posted yesterday “still in the garden” she always makes me think she’s either stoned or on the Brazilian marching powder with her wobble gob!

Reactions: 7
I have a large greenhouse, never use it to be honest but the thought of putting lights in it and sitting in it wouldn't occur to me, plus lights attract all the bloody bugs 😵💫

Reactions: 16
Some not very good reviews! The conditioner sheets get a lot of bad reviews and the hair oil smells like urine 😂😂
It’s totally tit! I was sucked in long before she joined the company back in their early days. The shampoo sheet just fell apart in my hand and there was no soap for my hair. I tried another one and it was a bit better but then I noticed dried card in my hair after drying it 😂 out of the box of 20 sheets, 1 worked as it should as I gave up trying by about the 6th sheet. I contacted rehab and they basically told me it was my fault…but after reading about other people’s fails I’m not sure. One thing I know, I’ll never buy from them again. Especially now trolliman owns it.

Reactions: 19
There are two adults, two ‘tweens’ and 3 smalls in that house . . . and that fruit and salad is A WEEKS food prep????
What the f do they eat?
The annex boys get pot noodles dropped off to them. They are only allowed into the house occasionally...mostly for photo call purposes. I'm half-joking. 🥴

Ugh, imagine the state of that prepared stuff after a day or so, especially with the lack of hygiene in that house. [shudder]

Reactions: 12
She was at some Pixar event at the Disney Store in London today, with at least Rose & Belle. Saw it on a page I follow, it was today they said it was going on all afternoon.

She was there from 10 it was a pr ad event then it was open to the public from 12 she was the only one that didn't post it on her stories she got few photos with cast members and she is tagged in a video

Reactions: 7
The annex boys get pot noodles dropped off to them. They are only allowed into the house occasionally...mostly for photo call purposes. I'm half-joking. 🥴

Ugh, imagine the state of that prepared stuff after a day or so, especially with the lack of hygiene in that house. [shudder]
Knowing her it's probably all for the gram anyway, gets chucked in the bin later once it's served it's purpose as content for her sheep.

Reactions: 13
She is in the daily fail, wearing a jumper that’s over £700 (so relatable) & saying she went to a Pixar party yesterday, but wasn’t she at home yesterday telling her sheep she was having a nice lazy Sunday?! She is such a liar.

Reactions: 20
I don’t understand why she lies to her followers - I mean why not just say you’ve attended a lovely event in London and took the kids who had a great time. Why does she need to pretend they are all at home lazing around? Joe was with her too. And yes very relatable in the £750 jumper…I’m guessing the Inthe style outfits are only suitable for her shoppers/ sheeple because she doesn’t wear any of it when she goes on holiday or to events. She only wears them when modelling the outfits at home #AD or in the garden -cheap clothes that she doesn’t care if they get dirty - one wear and then chucks them in the bin probably.

Reactions: 21
I don’t understand why she lies to her followers - I mean why not just say you’ve attended a lovely event in London and took the kids who had a great time. Why does she need to pretend they are all at home lazing around? Joe was with her too. And yes very relatable in the £750 jumper…I’m guessing the Inthe style outfits are only suitable for her shoppers/ sheeple because she doesn’t wear any of it when she goes on holiday or to events. She only wears them when modelling the outfits at home #AD or in the garden -cheap clothes that she doesn’t care if they get dirty - one wear and then chucks them in the bin probably.
Lying is now such a way of life to her that she is almost incapable of telling the truth.
Unfortunately the sheep will never see through her and her pretence at being relatable to them. The wonderful mother who constantly exploits her children online, and exposes them to everyday dangers, in her presence. The greenhouse being just the latest of these. 🥴

Knowing her it's probably all for the gram anyway, gets chucked in the bin later once it's served it's purpose as content for her sheep.
Its probably the same photo used every week 🤣

Reactions: 4
Thank god Joe didn't clean the windows and she had triplets ffs I couldn't take anymore feral children shown over and over again on Instagram.
Mind you she would have quite a lot of ADS with another 3

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has to lie!! Could you imagine if she told the truth?? Free , gifted holidays, kitchen , days out . Her spending £750 on jumper or £400 on jumpsuit and telling everyone how she has nanny , cleaner , gardener - she couldn’t be Normal Down To Earth Relatable Stacey .. she knows how to get all her sheep’s to sing glory about her ( as she is doing it all just with little help from Joe,Dirty Dave, her sister and her mum )

Reactions: 17
I thought the ‘gym’ was in the garage? Have I missed something with the picture window?
---
She has to lie!! Could you imagine if she told the truth?? Free , gifted holidays, kitchen , days out . Her spending £750 on jumper or £400 on jumpsuit and telling everyone how she has nanny , cleaner , gardener - she couldn’t be Normal Down To Earth Relatable Stacey .. she knows how to get all her sheep’s to sing glory about her ( as she is doing it all just with little help from Joe,Dirty Dave, her sister and her mum )
Such a weird life!

Reactions: 5
She probably just does stuff like that so she can make her shopping tax deductible ‘I had to do a Waitrose shop, it was for work’.

Reactions: 11
That story she posted yesterday “still in the garden” she always makes me think she’s either stoned or on the Brazilian marching powder with her wobble gob!
I reckon she’s growing weed in the greenhouse and sits there getting stoned to have time away from the kids!
---
She look deranged and she showing off her camel 🐫 toe again 🤪🤪
Why is she obsessed with showing her clunge off to everyone? Does she get more insta followers or something? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
If only stace had a greenhouse to grow veg in then mayb the animals wouldn't haven't eaten them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.