Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually lost the plot who does that to a green house puts a chair and rug in it like she’s ever going sit in there
All for the gram

Reactions: 17
Joes teeth are ridiculous. I actually thought his old teeth gave him character they was ok they was natural these new top teeth ( bottom to follow) are too big for his mouth. Perfect matching pair with horse face
I actually think they’re not too bad, Agree they look a bit on the large side but he does have a sizeable gob😂 I wonder if they are crowns or composite bonding?

Reactions: 3
I’m guessing painting everything black is the new influencer trend. I wonder if we’ll ever get around to an actual colourful trend 😴

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I dabble in this thread but stoppppp. The greenhouse. I'm all for DIY but wtf is she thinking loooool. I just can't. Lights in a greenhouse, an egg chair in a greenhouse. Next thing you know she'll invite her bestie over and they'll be sipping matcha tea from the greenhouse 😅😅😅😅JUST STOP.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So much for a safety of your 2 years old child and dog.. put them next to broken window which she covered up with chair and plant 🪴.. but hold on this is Stacey who doesn’t give a toss about safety of her own child!!!
---
Poor Rose in’s dirty dress 🤪🤪
I hope to God that child doesn't swing that chair into the glass. In fact anyone else's child who's parent decides to copy

Reactions: 6
I remember my grandparents having a greenhouse, no broken glass or anything, but we weren’t allowed in it as it was dangerous. Between weed killers, plant foods, good old slug pellets, then the fact it takes seconds to trip and go through the glass. I couldn’t imagine having a swinging chair in one .

oh and stace love, that watering thing, still a waste of time as it’s no bigger than your pidddly can. Just use the hose

Reactions: 24
I dabble in this thread but stoppppp. The greenhouse. I'm all for DIY but wtf is she thinking loooool. I just can't. Lights in a greenhouse, an egg chair in a greenhouse. Next thing you know she'll invite her bestie over and they'll be sipping matcha tea from the greenhouse 😅😅😅😅JUST STOP.
We had a light in our greenhouse tbf I assume so the previous residents could do a bit of late night potting. Hers is so impractical. Be bloody boiling to sit in....as it's you know, a greenhouse, but hardly anything in it for practising her new found green fingers as you're meant to do in there
---
So much for a safety of your 2 years old child and dog.. put them next to broken window which she covered up with chair and plant 🪴.. but hold on this is Stacey who doesn’t give a toss about safety of her own child!!!
---
Poor Rose in’s dirty dress 🤪🤪
That is so dangerous

Reactions: 4
She was at some Pixar event at the Disney Store in London today, with at least Rose & Belle. Saw it on a page I follow, it was today they said it was going on all afternoon.

Reactions: 11
She was at some Pixar event at the Disney Store in London today, with at least Rose & Belle. Saw it on a page I follow, it was today they said it was going on all afternoon.
So she wasn’t at home and in the garden like she said she was then 🤥 …. Surely the Disney thing will be an AD if it was a free invite and surely they’d want her to share the experience, or did she just go along for a freebie for the kids? She’s never truthful about anything. And that greenhouse is dangerous - broken panes of glass near a swinging chair - is she really that stupid? No don’t answer that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There are two adults, two ‘tweens’ and 3 smalls in that house . . . and that fruit and salad is A WEEKS food prep????
What the f do they eat?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Change of voice tone and …’the reason I came on here was to try and flog all you numpties some tit hair product’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There are two adults, two ‘tweens’ and 3 smalls in that house . . . and that fruit and salad is A WEEKS food prep????
What the f do they eat?
Is that for real? It’ll be going off within 24 hours, it’s not even in sealed containers. I can’t believe my daughter said to me the other day “That Stacey Solomon is so smart and crafty” 😳……. I just quickly changed the subject, she’s too innocent from Tattle..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hate greenhouses after seeing The Hand That Rocks The Cradle when I was younger. Scared the tit outa me when the nutter nanny set up a boobytrap in the greenhouse and the glass shattered and killed someone. 😬😬😬😬
Seeing Stacey's has sent shivers down my spine. 😱

hand 09.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What the f do they eat?
Plus I feel prepping it like that would make it go off quicker and wouldn't last a week anyway

Reactions: 9
I hate greenhouses after seeing The Hand That Rocks The Cradle when I was younger. Scared the tit outa me when the nutter nanny set up a boobytrap in the greenhouse and the glass shattered and killed someone. 😬😬😬😬
Seeing Stacey's has sent shivers down my spine. 😱

View attachment 2946314
Lol 😝 this and Single White Female traumatised me … seriously though what was SSS thinking?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.