Stacey Solomon #93 She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super mum Stacey is doing it all today again. All on her own your know. No nanny or cleaner etc just Stacey managing it all. Shame on us mere mortal mothers who have to get up through traffic to schools and work and then come home at 6pm and have to put a wash on and cook dinner and get everything ready for the next day to do it all over again. Maybe I should ask work to come to me???? You like she does when she can't be arsed (most days) leaving the house. I think they won't mind that at all :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So disgraced sex offender dater Ashleigh Huish is back promoting St Stacey’s Rehab hair shite…Not so good for the squeaky clean image is it Stace???

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Just had a look on the ITS app and barely anything has sold out and most sizes are still available in everything. I’m not surprised looking at it but considering her minions normally buy anything she endorses I bet she’s gutted 😂 Hopefully her fortunes could be changing 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who the hell would want to see the undead sister on TM! I wish the whole family would duck off! I’m sick to death of seeing her and her grifting family in everything! They’re nothing but a load of free loading chavvy grifters!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What on earth is that stupid brown bag?? Looks absolutely ridiculous and a waste of time!

Reactions: 8
Who the hell would want to see the undead sister on TM! I wish the whole family would duck off! I’m sick to death of seeing her and her grifting family in everything! They’re nothing but a load of free loading chavvy grifters!
All awful cunts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So disgraced sex offender dater Ashleigh Huish is back promoting St Stacey’s Rehab hair shite…Not so good for the squeaky clean image is it Stace???
I had never heard of this one until I saw her mentioned here. Had a very quick glance at her threads and ugh.

As the saying goes, you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas, and all that. 🥴

Reactions: 12
That bag looks bleeping terrible, she shouldnt have bothered.

What happened to just gifting an easter egg?

Reactions: 6
So Joe posts that he is out on a walk with Rose 15 minutes later she posts Rose doesn't go to nursery on a Monday so i try and make sure i'm at home here we are playing hairdressers so which is it because last Monday Joe said the same thing that Rose was always home on a Monday so he got to spend time with her and Belle i think pinocchio Solomon is trying too hard to portray herself as perfect mummy again

Reactions: 22
That wee tiny salad isn’t going to go round 7 people let alone last a few days with whatever she’s making to go with it. I don’t believe for 1 minute her kids don’t have sweets and thinks those grapes are sweets

Reactions: 21
I’m assuming the fact she’s up for an award and went for a dress fitting last week, that she’s off to the RTS awards tonight. I wonder what monstrosity she’ll be wearing this time and if both her sisters will tag along like at the NTAs?

Reactions: 10
I’m assuming the fact she’s up for an award and went for a dress fitting last week, that she’s off to the RTS awards tonight. I wonder what monstrosity she’ll be wearing this time and if both her sisters will tag along like at the NTAs?
Hope she doesn’t get the award

Reactions: 6
Hope she doesn’t get the award
There’s actually 2 awards she’s up for. One for factual program for SYLO and also up for best presenter for SYLO. Imagine what she’ll be like if she gets one let alone two 🤦🏻‍♀️ Like you I hope she loses but especially the presenter one. The smugness and constant insta stories would be unbearable, if she won an award that’s just about her 🤢

Reactions: 16
Rex was the favourite when he was about three with his long curly ‘blonde’ hair.
once he had a haircut he was demoted to the b list with the other boys. Now it’s Roess’s turn in the limelight until she isn’t the cute curly haired golden child any more and then enter Belle! No wonder she’s making noises about another baby - she’s going to run out of content!

Reactions: 20
She looks an absolute bleeping twit in those photos. What the actual duck is she looking at in the first two?! If she just smiled normally for once she might not look so unhinged. Honestly try and pull that facial expression - you feel psychotic.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.