Stacey Solomon #93 She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she hasn’t mentioned it until now because ‘she doesn’t expect to win any’ (her words not mine 🙄). I bet if it had been a public vote she’d have been banging on about it for weeks. Better dress than the NTA one but the stupid eye off to the side poses and the teeth ruin it all.

Reactions: 22
So she hasn’t mentioned it until now because ‘she doesn’t expect to win any’ (her words not mine 🙄). I bet if it had been a public vote she’d have been banging on about it for weeks. Better dress than the NTA one but the stupid eye off to the side poses and the teeth ruin it all.
Agree the dress is better but she looks like a complete wally, why can’t she just pose normally for a pic! Such a twit lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Roess must be just off to the side of the camera.

Also why does she never wear an ITS dress to these functions when they are just so wonderful and she's so proud of them 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I can’t believe Joe is driving them to London. Surprised they didn’t somehow wangle a grifted uber/taxi. You’d have thought her management would have arranged travel for her, with her being up for 2 awards.

Reactions: 16
I love the way she says thank you for your messages as if she actually reads the bleeping things 🤣

Reactions: 11
Babybel already had dark straight hair so she’s no good. Quick- have another surprise baby- surely the genetic lottery must grant the ginger and the dark haired one a blond curly child eventually!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Babybel already had dark straight hair so she’s no good. Quick- have another surprise baby- surely the genetic lottery must grant the ginger and the dark haired one a blond curly child eventually!
Exactly!! She can use her.. people only likes blond, curly , blue eyes kids -like Rex and now Rose .. she can’t use Belle

Reactions: 4
She is very overdressed compared to other guests at the awards! More cocktail dress than ball gown for the dress code! 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe Joe is driving them to London. Surprised they didn’t somehow wangle a grifted uber/taxi. You’d have thought her management would have arranged travel for her, with her being up for 2 awards.
Likely wanted a sneaky smoke on the way and this is the only way she won't get caught again. Old tanjoe won't be able to drink either if he has to drive back. £300 is nothing to her and she could easily have ordered a car lying witch

Reactions: 18
Likely wanted a sneaky smoke on the way and this is the only way she won't get caught again. Old tanjoe won't be able to drink either if he has to drive back. £300 is nothing to her and she could easily have ordered a car lying witch
If was when she said they could use that money for Legoland instead. As if they ever have to pay when they go there. She grifts all her days out/trips/holidays 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She is very overdressed compared to other guests at the awards! More cocktail dress than ball gown for the dress code! 🙈🙈
"I wear a size 10" NO YOU DON'T.Standing with other female nominees who are a size 10 you look nothing like them.Especially in that 1980s Quality Street wrapper monstrosity.Funny how you look stones trimmer and slimmer in footage you control 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.