Stacey Solomon #93 She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I wear a size 10" NO YOU DON'T.Standing with other female nominees who are a size 10 you look nothing like them.Especially in that 1980s Quality Street wrapper monstrosity.Funny how you look stones trimmer and slimmer in footage you control 🤔
Any pictures

Reactions: 7
See the dress was on loan and the state of it looked like it had been dragged through the mud at the hem. Bit like him hiring a camper van and nearly sliced the top off at macdonalds takeaway pair of chavs

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
See the dress was on loan and the state of it looked like it had been dragged through the mud at the hem. Bit like him hiring a camper van and nearly sliced the top off at macdonalds takeaway pair of chavs
I hope she’ll have it cleaned before she gives it back but I highly doubt it. The money she saved on buying a dress she could have got a cab last night but I reckon you’re right. Can’t smoke/vape in public vehicles 😂

Reactions: 15
Her general hygiene is so bad, I dread to think of the state of the dress, just from her putting it on. Ugh.

Reactions: 14
Popular Factual program for SYLO. Not a personal award for her even though she’s making out it is 😂 I notice she didn’t congratulate Chris Packham who beat her to the presenter award. Think someone may be a bit of a sore loser 😂
Like Joey in Friends when he didn't win the soapy award. 🤣
IMG_4205.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She is beyond cringe, setting a phone up and filming herself on another one....award winner, calm down luv.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well of course she was always going to take over the award and conveniently forget she’s not the only one (although she is the only one with no real use) on the show. As usual the actual award which WOULD have been about her that she DIDN’T win, well pffffft, that gets forgotten about! 😖

Everything is all about her. She makes out she’s such a lovely person and so friendly but when it boils down to it, it’s really me, me, me, Stacey, Stacey, Stacey. It was like when she was up for another award (I forget which one as I really couldn’t give a tit) against the late, great, wonderful Paul O’Grady. The self-centred witch completely ignored that fact and just pleaded with her followers to vote for her, before having to eventually shamefacedly concede that (of course) Paul had won and tried make out that she was pleased and he deserved it. Yeah right Stacey, that’ll be why you were constantly putting up the link for people to vote for him on your social media, oh wait, no you weren’t… 🤔

I know she thinks she an expert on absofuckinglutely everything but in reality she’s not. She presents the show, the others do the hard work and then she sticks her neb in, meddles, interferes and bodges stuff up then wants to take the credit (and the awards) at the end. It was the same when ‘Rehab’ won an award, she was up collecting it with the others, all dressed up like a dog’s dinner despite having only bought into the company five minutes ago. Glory hunting twit! 🤨😆

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Shame she didn’t include a photo of the team, presume it wasn’t only her there to collect it. She tagged a load of people but didn’t they celebrate together?

Reactions: 19
Have i been living under a rock, Ive never heard of these awards? She didn’t mention them because they weren’t voted for? Could be paid for though 😉 Here she is in all her unfiltered yellow hair, crap makeup glory…why isn’t she wearing all that tit abbott lyon jewelry

I didn’t watch the piano but I know it had rave reviews…not sure how her show won… 💰💸💰

IMG_1414.jpeg
IMG_1413.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Have i been living under a rock, Ive never heard of these awards? She didn’t mention them because they weren’t voted for? Could be paid for though 😉 Here she is in all her unfiltered yellow hair, crap makeup glory…why isn’t she wearing all that tit abbott lyon jewelry

I didn’t watch the piano but I know it had rave reviews…not sure how her show won… 💰💸💰

View attachment 2840262View attachment 2840263
The comments on Stacy post are turned off
---
Why is she making out that it was her personally who the award!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.