Stacey Solomon #93 She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both from her own page
I can’t imagine filtering my child’s hair & face. Surely she’s not ashamed of them having reddish hair? Although tanjoe seems very dark haired lately too along with the Great Wall of China teeth they’re all sporting. Maybe if the money makers/ kids weren’t plastered all over their socials they wouldn’t need to mess with their appearance 🙄

Reactions: 12
Rex and Rose are ginger, whats her problem with that? She’s literally filtering them to have white blonde hair

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oooooooh I don’t half get disproportionately irritated by her for the strangest of things, there I’ve said it! 🤭

Today it’s her voice, why can’t she just talk normally? Now I can’t say I ever watch ‘Loose Women’ (not a criticism of those that do at all, it’s just not my thang) but on the odd occasion I’ve seen her on that she doesn’t sound anything like the song-songy, affected nonsense she comes out with on her Instagram, sheesh it’s like bloody ‘Carry on Stacey’. 🙄

Don’t even get me started when she’s pleased with herself (like when one of her latest ranges of tat is released or heaven forbid she’s cleaned a cupboard) and she does that mock cheer and throws her arms in the air, I can’t, I just can’t. Silly bint. 😖

Anyway, rant over, I feel better for that. I’m off to film myself waving a cup of tea about in the garden now… or maybe not… 😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My son had a milestone birthday a few wks ago & I dug some pics out, they were hilarious, just natural pics of him from newborn to now, people were in the background, his clothes were awful 🙊 but we had a right giggle, no filters on him to hide blemishes (he suffered with eczema as a kid) Stacey’s kids are going to question their pics in years to come, asking why they had blonde hair in one pic then ginger hair in another or their eyes had dramatically changed colour. It’s quite sad really she feels the need to do that to them.

Reactions: 16
My son had a milestone birthday a few wks ago & I dug some pics out, they were hilarious, just natural pics of him from newborn to now, people were in the background, his clothes were awful 🙊 but we had a right giggle, no filters on him to hide blemishes (he suffered with eczema as a kid) Stacey’s kids are going to question their pics in years to come, asking why they had blonde hair in one pic then ginger hair in another or their eyes had dramatically changed colour. It’s quite sad really she feels the need to do that to them.
It's fucked up. Anyone who pretends otherwise is just as bad. It boggles my mind.

Reactions: 10
It is so sad! I really hope there’s real pictures kicking about that we just don’t see. Surely her mum etc will have real ones they can look back on, otherwise it’s just too sad. But they will still know that those pictures weren’t “good” enough to be presented to the world.

Oooooooh I don’t half get disproportionately irritated by her for the strangest of things, there I’ve said it! 🤭

Today it’s her voice, why can’t she just talk normally? Now I can’t say I ever watch ‘Loose Women’ (not a criticism of those that do at all, it’s just not my thang) but on the odd occasion I’ve seen her on that she doesn’t sound anything like the song-songy, affected nonsense she comes out with on her Instagram, sheesh it’s like bloody ‘Carry on Stacey’. 🙄

Don’t even get me started when she’s pleased with herself (like when one of her latest ranges of tat is released or heaven forbid she’s cleaned a cupboard) and she does that mock cheer and throws her arms in the air, I can’t, I just can’t. Silly bint. 😖

Anyway, rant over, I feel better for that. I’m off to film myself waving a cup of tea about in the garden now… or maybe not… 😉😆
I'm with you, the nasal honking and pretend laughing - I wouldn't be able to listen to her for ten seconds. I don't watch anything she is on. I think I might enjoy that SYLO programme but I know I would keep thinking why is she telling others to declutter when she spends all her time filling her own house with crap! 🥴

Reactions: 18
Awww you're my best Insta family, I love chatting to you all. Love you all ♥

next story...launching tonight....Ad"

walking, talking and manipulative QVC of instagram.

Reactions: 21
Love the DM comments!!! No pickled but smoked 🤣🤣
---
I can’t imagine filtering my child’s hair & face. Surely she’s not ashamed of them having reddish hair? Although tanjoe seems very dark haired lately too along with the Great Wall of China teeth they’re all sporting. Maybe if the money makers/ kids weren’t plastered all over their socials they wouldn’t need to mess with their appearance 🙄
Of course she is ashamed! She can’t sell reddish hair kids…she needs blond, curly hair child to sell.. she will come out with kids hair products soon ..
I feel sorry for her kids

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does all the swimwear in her collection look so frumpy? Considering she’s only a size 10, none of it does her any favours at all. I thought after last years it couldn’t get any worse but looking at this collection, I was wrong.

Reactions: 15
That looks like the nightgown what Charlie's grandpa who couldn't get out of bed, used to wear in Willy Wonka. 🤭🤭🤭

Screenshot_20240324_165458_Blindstory for Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240324_165930_Brave.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Joe's latest post! I am all for kids getting outside and getting dirty but there is absolutely no need to let Belle crawl across the grass like that where dogs have no doubt been they are the sort of kids who come to the nursery where i work with snotty noses, dirty clothes and a smell of being unwashed trust me it's often the parents you don't expect like these two with all their money

• Sad
She really needs to stop body filtering herself in those clothes & swimsuits, her body changes shape like the hall of mirrors at the circus 🙄

• Haha
It's the only time you ever see her in those vile clothes she swans about in at the launch of her latest collection. She's a conniving saleswoman only interested in the money she makes off those silly sheep

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.