Stacey Solomon #93 She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this new tit show is no longer being called bricking it as she keeps telling everyone. That article called it renovation rescue 🙄 wonder when she will change her tune

Reactions: 8
That is the most UGLIEST playsuit I have EVER seen in my life. It does absolutely nothing for her and I should think anyone else whoever buys it. It's so square. Horrid. Looks like she's shat her pants whilst wearing a giant nappy.

Screenshot_20240322_234958_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I'm starting to wonder if they've been filming a "reality" TV show similar to Gemma Atkinson and Gorka. Joe seems to have suddenly massively upped his Instagram posting and stories and we all know Stacey loves the limelight.

Reactions: 17
Pimping out the favourite child again 😡
With of course the obligatory smear of buttercream on Rose’s nose, not staged at all y’know. 🙄

Plus given the colour of Rose’s hair in everything posted not by Stacey that whole thing has been filtered to duck so that Stacey and her beautiful blonde haired favourite child are luminous. Fair enough if you want to filter yourself Stacey but stop filtering your kids, it’s shameful. 😡

Reactions: 19
So who is filming that then if Joe is with the boys and superwoman Stacey is with the girls? Not on your own are you Stacey??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So who is filming that then if Joe is with the boys and superwoman Stacey is with the girls? Not on your own are you Stacey??
There are definitely more people there as there's a shadow on the aga at 3 secs.

432813335_423623506809564_756854223759818995_n.jpg
433450501_398689262899492_1842981583166658728_n.jpg

---
Just seen dirty Dave’s story - he has belle all day and picks Rex and rose up from school
I think he said picked, not picks. It was so Stacey could film her the ITS collection with Joe.

From yesterday.
Q and A's

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
There are definitely more people there as there's a shadow on the aga at 3 secs.

View attachment 2832228View attachment 2832230
---

I think he said picked, not picks. It was so Stacey could film her the ITS collection with Joe.

From yesterday.
Q and A's

View attachment 2832239
View attachment 2832240
View attachment 2832241
View attachment 2832242

View attachment 2832267
View attachment 2832268
The carrot cake looks dry as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was thinking the exact same thing, obv there’s someone there to film the fake cake making. Anyone notice how clean her oven is
---

View attachment 2832228View attachment 2832230
---

From yesterday.
Q and A's

View attachment 2832239
View attachment 2832240
View attachment 2832241
View attachment 2832242

View attachment 2832267
View attachment 2832268
Dirty Dave gives me the actual ick 🤢

Reactions: 9
We were talking about this in an OT thread and I am still so shocked I have to mention her here but discovered someone who can rival Stacey’s teeth….maisiesmith44 on TikTok for the full effect or she’s also been in the Daily Mail this week!

Reactions: 5
We were talking about this in an OT thread and I am still so shocked I have to mention her here but discovered someone who can rival Stacey’s teeth….maisiesmith44 on TikTok for the full effect or she’s also been in the Daily Mail this week!
She keeps coming up on my TT but I scroll past coz no interest so trying to train the algorithm to stop showing me…but surely they’re not real! Surely that’s all a bit. Crazy.

to stay OT…it really does seem like Roess is the golden child. Like sometimes I see claims on this thread or other threads and privately think hmmm that’s reaching but in this instance it’s just so glaring that she’s the apple of her eye and no one else really gets a look in.

She keeps coming up on my TT but I scroll past coz no interest so trying to train the algorithm to stop showing me…but surely they’re not real! Surely that’s all a bit. Crazy.

to stay OT…it really does seem like Roess is the golden child. Like sometimes I see claims on this thread or other threads and privately think hmmm that’s reaching but in this instance it’s just so glaring that she’s the apple of her eye and no one else really gets a look in.
Joe always seems to have belle with him he is posting lot more on insta and belle is in them
Rose is definitely SS favourite but she needs stop with the filters she’s not blonde or curly
Is absolutely shocking

Joe always seems to have belle with him he is posting lot more on insta and belle is in them
Rose is definitely SS favourite but she needs stop with the filters she’s not blonde or curly
Is absolutely shocking
You normally only ever see Rex with Joe as well. I feel quite sad for him as he’s still only so young himself but he’s been totally usurped by two sisters

Reactions: 9
Is she colouring her eyes as well
Absolutely disgusting filtering her kids
She did it with Rex too
---
You normally only ever see Rex with Joe as well. I feel quite sad for him as he’s still only so young himself but he’s been totally usurped by two sisters
It’s shocking she doesn’t hide how Rose is the favourite
When those other kids are older they can see all this on the internet
She made her following when Rex was small and people thinking he was cute blue eyed, blonde haired kid and she was some what normal then she became friends with hinch and has robbed all her ideas

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her dodgy father sets my teeth on-edge. Sex-pest vibes.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.