Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure Joe has done an advert for that haven before so I won’t be surprised if it’s a gifted/pr stay.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Oh look it’s the last day before the Easter holidays today so ALL the children will be off school for the next week or two.

To celebrate Stacey has posted a picture of Rose. Yep, just Rose, but she is wearing bunny ears. 🙄

What’s that y’say, you thought she had five children? Well technically she does but pfffffft, they don’t really count do they since they don’t have blonde curly hair and weren’t born on Stacey’s birthday. Hang on a mo, neither was Rose! D’oh! 🤦‍♀️😆

• Haha

GossipgalK8

Why does Rose always have her dummy hanging out of her mouth...she's smiling and laughing and talking and it's still there... lazy fucking parenting that's why.

monkey12345

Chatty Member
For Anyone who still wonders why she keeps posting her favourite child “Rose” and making her hair look so curly ( fried and destroyed ) the Sun printed out a very informative article… her new Company ( which was mention here by another tattle) Belle &Rose will be selling kids bathroom goods- hair products, bath products etc
---
And everytime she post something on instagram ( iconic, airwick, Primark photo etc) she gets pay £12 000..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

cazellie

VIP Member
This is the aqua paddlers activity that you have to book.
It is from 4 years plus (I think up to 8?) Last year I wanted to book my nearly 4 year old on to it and haven refused to let him do it as he wasn't 4 yet...but SS is allowed to take Belle of the Ball in the paddler?! Granted could be just a posed photo but I wasn't even allowed to take my nearly 4 year old in the water with me while my 7 year old was doing it.

These PR holidays pee me off when they
1. Are riche enough to afford their own holiday
2. Don't still to age rules/let them do as they like
3. Give them private sessions if they have
4. Give it to them at peak times
This reminds me of Ash (and Chel) doing a ‘promo’ but hogging the pool during the day but the venue claimed it was closed during that time so it was ok. Yeah whatever. Depriving paying customers so they can promote the company don’t they realise it stops people booking? Anyway Belle being in the paddler will make people think it’s suitable for under 4?

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
Right …so she puts her children all over the IG including semi naked in the bath BUT can’t post a picture of her newly painted kitchen!!! absolutely despicable mother

hidingscared

All the time she’s posting about the fun she’s having with the kids (Rose), and apparently they were actually with her Dad at soft play (well Rose and Belle, no sign of Rex)

• Haha

Lollydolly

Hold on…..did she seriously make out their hands smell of poo and piss??? Why the actual fuck is that about?? Why would their hands smell like that? Don’t they wash their hands 🤮
Haha no! I think she means they’ve been putting money in the 2p machines but I like your version better!

• Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Shame I've been at work all day. I could have engaged in some saucy banter with Dirty Dave, and kept you all entertained as I tell him all about how difficult life is for a gorgeous blonde glamour model with enormous bazookas. How quick would I get the dick pic? :sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Rose isn’t wearing that pink outfit while she’s out with Stacey’s Dad today!
I think it shows how she uses/ exploits her kids on her business account and how it’s all just fake. How many photos does she have to take of Rose until she finds the right one, then edits it and then comes up with a caption and then posts. Her children are IG props and used for advertising.Children who are on tv, in films, on stage enter into proper contracts and are looked after. Kids who are used by their IG parents aren’t, yet brands happily pay their parents and are okay with their children being used. The law needs to change.

• Sad

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I am absolutely stunned that Stacey Solomon, a mother of 5 children, wants to be associated with Ashleigh Huish, the 'influencer' who's just been in hiding for three months after she was shamefully outed as been in a relationship with a convicted Sex Offender who she lied about for months online!

Why would you want your family or your brand associated with such a disgusting person who lies and dates a known sex offender?

I thought her Rehab hair brand was about strong independent women working together and NOT supporting the girlfriend of a Sex Offender who sexually assaulted another woman.

Surely Stacey isn't that desperate! 🤬

Attachments

• Wow

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Okay guys, I've decided, what's good enough for Stacey is good enough for me. All I need is a z list husband who has a relatively high profile and isn't too repulsive. I will then monetise my little boy and my current pregnancy with #ads for everything from haemorrhoid cream to hairspray. My actual husband thinks this is a fine idea and is prepared to go through an acrimonious divorce for the headlines it will generate.

So, hit me with your celeb hubby ideas! There must be a single man out there who is willing to let me film him picking nits out of my son's hair. If anyone suggests Dirty Dave, then you're dead to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Sticker Sister will be camping out in the garden if they are doing a reality show as she thinks she should have her own show

• Haha

Marypoppins2

Obviously I don’t know but I would bet my last few pennies on the fact she’s smoked during all her pregnancies with swash. She’s selfish & I can see her using the “it’s an addiction” card - which of course it is, I’m not undermining that at all, however if you are gonna have 3 babies in just a couple of years of each other that’s the perfect time to really fight the addiction because you have no choice when constantly pregnant. She only cares about herself. Think it’s also very telling that the rags have even printed this….no way that would have happened on Schofield’s daughter’s watch.