Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

craftingfroze

VIP Member
Watching her new show on catchup, its just so samey “I wanna give them something that gets them looking forward to the future” literally the same lines from sylo and 🥱 the hair is atrocious as always. As for joe, they may as well take him back at eastenders then kill him off, then we dont have to witness his attempts to stay relevant/get his old job back

• Haha
Reactions: 21

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if a reality show was in the pipeline. However if it’s at home, how is she going to hide/explain all the help she has, when she has stated it’s just them and other family that help out and has no domestic help at all? How will she get round the older boys living away from the house? Also is she’s going to say Rex and Rose have gone ginger overnight? I think they’re too duplicitous to have a camera following them 24/7 but this is Saint Stacey and no doubt a TV company would be happy to only show the bits she wants shown, if it meant getting her on board 🙄

• Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
£39 for a mug?? And small company?? Nearly 80 000 followers!!!! It’s not a small company.. fuck off Stacey
If I bought one of those, someone at work would drop it on the floor within 30 seconds. I have an unbreakable enamel mug for workplace brews now, it says 'you're awesome' on it and I bought it for myself :D :D

• Haha
  • Heart

Serene Serena

VIP Member
All an undisclosed ad for her primark clothes isn't it? Oh just chucked some clothes in a bag and popped for a caravan holiday just like that...🙄🙄🙄🙄
I thought that when I saw her packing hack reel. Every single thing in that woman's life is monetised. Nothing is done just for fun.

Loopy83

VIP Member
Fans are delusional. Raving she's a down to earth celeb who goes on cheap caravan holidays.
Well haven is by no means cheap and have they all forgotten the Caribbean holiday they had over Christmas? Its laughable how dumb they all are.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
It said Stacey was meeting Joe and if you look closely at the pictures she’s in a white Range Rover and is also pictured next to a black one - both from the same dealership. So two range rovers? Who knew you could make millions from lying to the public and getting away with it so easily. Immoral pair of twats. As for kids running around a park in pyjamas and no footwear - that’s disgusting.
How far they’ve come, when just three years ago they had to get rid of a car having to make the difficult decision between being a 2 car family or a 1 car and a £45k camper van family🥲

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
Was it closed just for them? Or were the activities put on just for them? I am never booking a Haven holiday again. Butlins all the way. Please Mr Butlins, don’t gift a holiday to the Solomon Swash family or I’ll cry.
I remember Greedy going to some holiday park and she and her kids were allowed to use the swimming facilities for ‘advertising’ but the company had stated the pool, when Tattlers questioned them, was closed for an hour. That’s ok then let people who pay for their holiday miss out so St Stacey can promote them. Trouble is it does the opposite!

• Sick
  • Sad
Joe seems to do a lot of work with the Kent Haven which is where they are. It’s an Ad. Love how she’s not mentioned that his entire family are there with them.
Do his family only get invited on the free haven uk holidays and hers get invited to the free Dubai/Turkey holidays?
ETA nothing wrong with a haven holiday I love them but there does seem to be a difference in who’s family get invited to things

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
That wee tiny salad isn’t going to go round 7 people let alone last a few days with whatever she’s making to go with it. I don’t believe for 1 minute her kids don’t have sweets and thinks those grapes are sweets

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Not sure if I’m doing this right replying to your comment.
But she has preciously said. The older boys prefer. It to be shown on social media that’s why they aren’t posted as much as the other kids. They have a choice because they are old enough to understand
My post was in relation to the fact that only the three children she has with Swash are permitted to sleep in the house. That must make the two lads in the so-called annex feel really wanted. Not.

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Awww you're my best Insta family, I love chatting to you all. Love you all ♥

next story...launching tonight....Ad"

walking, talking and manipulative QVC of instagram.

anonymous1221

Just saw somebody on the Hinch thread praise Stacey and slag off Soph because SSS always has fresh fruit in her fridge compared to Hinch. Fresh for 12 hours more like.

• Haha
I always forget how young Leighton is. He is just a little boy really, and certainly was when he was moved into the annex.
It was insane that she bought a house that didn't fit him in it. Whatever you think of her about all the other shit, that was the lowest of the low coming from a mother.

He was 9 when they bought that house without any space for him in it.

• Sad
  • Wow

monkey12345

Chatty Member
So she said at the beginning of Easter holidays they don’t have any plans and they are not going away!!! Hmmmm it’s look like they are staying at caravan site!! Liar liar pants on fire and I bet she will come and say it was last minute decision!!! Really ????