Stacey Solomon #93 She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she partaken in a little something or other before recording those stories about how fabulous she is?

Nowt wrong with positive thinking and positive self talk, and all that but she is behaving even more strangely than usual.

Reactions: 14
I’d love to see the real people that do the hard work of sorting these houses out on show those are the grafters and need a thanks not the four that are so much up their own ar5eholes to do any actual work
There much be so many people doing so much hard work to pull that show off, just laying it out in sections in the warehouse must be back breaking never mind everything else!

Who is responsible for selling/donating/recycling? Do the family do it or do the show? If it’s the family I wonder if any of them end up just keeping it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20240322_152138_Instagram.jpg

WTH is this looks like you've just pulled your pants up to your shoulders

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
Definitely ADHD announcement coming soon cough cough
---
Filter, filter on my phone ,tell me who has the slimmest right leg in this world ????
“you Stacey thanks to filter on your phone “ 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she’s going on you could be mistaken in thinking she actually designed the outfits and sourced the materials. Heck, I wouldn’t put it past her making out she got out the old sewing machine and whipped up the garments herself when in reality we all know her input into the collection is flicking thorough a catalogue of designs and a load of fabric swatches going ‘I want that one…’ 😖

She really is utterly unbearable today, if she was made of chocolate she’d have eaten herself by now and I’m sorry but that song-songy voice she adopts disproportionately enrages me. She’s also started already with ‘thanks so much for all your lovely comments, I’m glad you love my overpriced, cheapy nasty fabric, wash it once and it’s ruined collection as much as I do’ which presumably will be followed by ‘ask me any questions you want’ which inevita entails; ‘what sizes does it come in?’, ‘what’s your favourite piece?’ and not forgetting the old chestnut ‘what I wanted has sold out, when will it come back in stock?’ which is amazing really as if you look back in a month or two’s time there’s always a shed load of her stuff on sale on the ITS website. 🤷‍♀️

Then of course there’s the competition and ‘as I saved so much money I’ve asked Adam blah blah blah’, crikey she’s so predictable it’s painful. As for the jumpsuit, well I have no words… don’t get me wrong, I don’t profess to be a fashionista by any means but that is truly bleeping awful. Second thoughts, maybe Stacey does design the outfits herself… 😳😆

(Edited to correct funky spelling! 🤦‍♀️)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There much be so many people doing so much hard work to pull that show off, just laying it out in sections in the warehouse must be back breaking never mind everything else!

Who is responsible for selling/donating/recycling? Do the family do it or do the show? If it’s the family I wonder if any of them end up just keeping it all.
Yes it must take hours and hours to lay out all their belongings in the warehouse, all colour ordered too.

Reactions: 6
Shock bleeping horror. Already said about money saved shooting from home and now ‘trying’ to get a holiday for the giveaway as well, like she does everytime. Will it be trending travel as usual or Jet2 now she’s an ambassador for them 🙄 how do her sheep keep falling for this crap? Same bullshit every single time 😴

Reactions: 20
I’ve never understood her collection… why do they always have long sleeves? Doesn’t make sense!

Reactions: 10
Amazing how at the last moment she always pulls together cash and a holiday to go with her collection giveaways. Adam is already blowing smoke up her arse as well 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.