Stacey Solomon #93 She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T
I’m surprised she said he’s leaving school this year at 16, Unless kids have employment lined up (or millionaire parents in zach case) then most kids stay on at school unless going straigh to uni 🙄
They don't stay on at school unless there is a 6th form, they have to go to college or like you said they go straight to employment. So he probably is leaving school.

Reactions: 8
I’m surprised she said he’s leaving school this year at 16, Unless kids have employment lined up (or millionaire parents in zach case) then most kids stay on at school unless going straigh to uni 🙄
They have to stay in a form of education until 18 now whether it be 6th form, college or an apprenticeship. They can work but it has to be alongside some sort or education or training.

Reactions: 15
I love it too, because I’m nosey and I like to see how people live and I love when it’s all sorted. Stacey is different on there though.
I’d love to see the real people that do the hard work of sorting these houses out on show those are the grafters and need a thanks not the four that are so much up their own ar5eholes to do any actual work

Reactions: 16
Cosmetic brand "Belle and Rose" confirmed

Has she mentioned it on her stories? I can never be bothered to watch hers

• Wow
Reactions: 12
A multi millionaire who makes £58k per week, yet is gifted free £46k holiday to Turkey and other undeclared holidays. She’s one of the most disingenuous, lying influencers out there. Her followers need to wake up and realise she is lying to them -always lying

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Disgusting the wage she’s earning for basically robbing a living
She’s the biggest fraud sooner the better it all ends

Reactions: 19
A multi millionaire who makes £58k per week, yet is gifted free £46k holiday to Turkey and other undeclared holidays. She’s one of the most disingenuous, lying influencers out there. Her followers need to wake up and realise she is lying to them -always lying
Only trouble is they won't. I really worry for the human race when I see how her sheep constantly worship her and her fake mother of the year personality

Reactions: 17
Only trouble is they won't. I really worry for the human race when I see how her sheep constantly worship her and her fake mother of the year personality
Exactly.

She has all the sheep fooled with her ditsy little old me act when in fact she is very clever and extremely manipulative.

Reactions: 12
Cosmetic brand "Belle and Rose" confirmed

Has she mentioned it on her stories? I can never be bothered to watch hers
I don’t think so. Her poor besties, having to find it out from the DM when she apparently loves them all so much
---
now shes got this bloody thing promoting “her” brand!

Don’t want to derail too much since it’s not her thread but GROSS. Not that there was ever any chance of me using this brand anyway but I certainly wouldn’t now.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think so. Her poor besties, having to find it out from the DM when she apparently loves them all so much
---

Don’t want to derail too much since it’s not her thread but GROSS. Not that there was ever any chance of me using this brand anyway but I certainly wouldn’t now.
Can I ask why? Put it in a spoiler if you can? 🩷

Reactions: 4
So she’s shooting her new ITS range today so we all know what’s coming. They’ll be a giveaway, she’ll say she’s spoken to Adam and because she’s so humble, the money she’s saved by doing the shoot at home, she wants to give it back to thank her ‘fans’ for always supporting her, so as usual her giveaway will be bigger and better than any of the other collabs. Also she’s got it as cheap as possible for everyone cos that’s so important as well to her 😴 Same script from her every single time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
All she is short of doing is licking herself. She loves herself so much

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.