Stacey Solomon #93 She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jake Quickenden forgot he announced his ADHD diagnosis in 2018 amd all the interviews he did about it and has just posted tonight he was diagnosed last year 🤣
He is another bleeping idiot of a man
---
She’s really hamming up the adhd announcement with her oh how did I get here where’s the time went what have I forgot!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The fact her programme initials spell SYLO always take me back to my days working on a farm. The 💩 pit is called a silo.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Don't hate me but I love SYLO!!! It's soo good. The other 3 are amazing

Reactions: 10
Don't hate me but I love SYLO!!! It's soo good. The other 3 are amazing
I love it too, because I’m nosey and I like to see how people live and I love when it’s all sorted. Stacey is different on there though.

Reactions: 14
Who has the room for a bloody wrapping station in their house ffs 🙄
And she says she forgets birthdays so then proceeds to put the calendar inside the wardrobe 😂 that’s not gonna help her remember when they are if it’s hidden away! What an arse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No big elaborate birthday scene for her oldest turning 16. She makes it so obvious the difference between the older boys and the spawn of swash.

Reactions: 18
Ugh, she's just made me feel so annoyed at SYLO, stapling her project to the table, permanently glueing the girls medals, she's a disaster and she's taken something they want to keep and made it impossible for then to hold them again

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just can’t with sort your life out, her tit crafts and stuff is bad enough In small 90 second clips on instagram. Let alone any more. Plus I cannot add to her viewing figures 😂

Ugh, she's just made me feel so annoyed at SYLO, stapling her project to the table, permanently glueing the girls medals, she's a disaster and she's taken something they want to keep and made it impossible for then to hold them again
I thought that about the medals. She seemed to mix them in so when they leave home who gets the table

Reactions: 10
I thought that about the medals. She seemed to mix them in so when they leave home who gets the table
Yea that’s a good point! And did anyone notice when the girls were dancing on the vinyl dance floor it had already bubbled (I mean I know Stacey’s not responsible for that but surely they have experts who would have known the correct way to apply the flooring?!)

Reactions: 6
So when Belle's birthday was approaching she's preparing over a week in advance but Zach just gets a brief mention the night before and how embarrassing that she still calls him Zachy like he's about 3? Bet we will still get the gushy post with matching outfits at 7pm aswell poor lad what 16 year old wants that? But all for the gram eh?

If she doesn’t do poor Leighton a grid post this year, I’ll find her (I mean she posts her every move) & kick her in her Lycra clad fanny! Soz for the warranted outburst I’ve had a vodka 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think she doesn’t mention whay she does for them because it’s probably expensive and not in the line with the image she wants to create. They prob have pricey gifts (designer clothes etc) and do pricey things with their mates to celebrate.
Whereas with the younger ones she can do all the “crafty Stacey” Schtick because they aren’t old enough to question it.

Reactions: 32
I’m surprised she said he’s leaving school this year at 16, Unless kids have employment lined up (or millionaire parents in zach case) then most kids stay on at school unless going straigh to uni 🙄

Reactions: 2
I think she doesn’t mention whay she does for them because it’s probably expensive and not in the line with the image she wants to create. They prob have pricey gifts (designer clothes etc) and do pricey things with their mates to celebrate.
Whereas with the younger ones she can do all the “crafty Stacey” Schtick because they aren’t old enough to question it.
Nah!!! She is a bleep!!!! She should be treating all her kids the same!!! Buy Zachary and poor Leighton are forgotten and she only brings them out of the Annex when her “squeaky , clean , super mum , wonder women image” is in danger ( like the cigarettes this week)

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.