Stacey Solomon #93 She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It said Stacey was meeting Joe and if you look closely at the pictures she’s in a white Range Rover and is also pictured next to a black one - both from the same dealership. So two range rovers? Who knew you could make millions from lying to the public and getting away with it so easily. Immoral pair of twats. As for kids running around a park in pyjamas and no footwear - that’s disgusting.
tbf could be leased as Range Rovers are a common company car

Reactions: 2
Your one has 306k followers right now, let's see how much it goes up after SS shout out

Reactions: 4
Oh and now she’s going to show off her latest diy project - a wrapping station copied from Emily Norris who got a bit of PR and shout outs from it (total waste of space imo)

If her followers think Stacey does the housework, gardening, cooks, works, looks after the kids, does the gym, laundry, irons etc AND has time to do all the diy/ craft things she does, then they need to go to Specsavers. She’s totally pulling the wool over their eyes.
At least she gave the person she stole the idea from credit rather than trying to say she came up with it herself

Reactions: 17
I think the papers say stuff like that knowing the public will rip the person apart in the comments of the article or the social media post about the article and they don’t have to say anything horrible.

It’s like when they photograph Gemma collins in something tight and say she’s ‘flaunting her stunning curves’ or they’ll show a celeb whose weight fluctuates when she’s a bit bigger and say she’s looking slimmer than ever and things like that. They’re calling Stacey glamorous because it’ll get more comments and they don’t have to call her a rag bag in the headline 😂
Oh definitely, I agree. They do it all the time. 🤣

They also have stock phrases and favourite words. Donned is one of them. I noticed in that article Swash donned whatever it was. Why? Was he not already dressed before going out in public. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My tension rod can just about handle my shower curtain 😂 Let alone how many roles of ribbon!
Why cant she shove it in a box or cupboard like the rest of us 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At least she gave the person she stole the idea from credit rather than trying to say she came up with it herself
Oh I agree..she had to really because Emily received a lot of media attention - this is something Stacey lives for -attention -she claims on her reel that she’s been ‘wanting to do this for so long’ - really Stacey? She knows she will get attention and good engagement from doing this -Stacey certainly isn’t as ditsy as she makes out -she’s very shrewd

Reactions: 14
Who the duck has room for a "wrapping station"? What a stupid idea. Just organise stuff in storage boxes and use dead sister's labels if you must.
Failing that, whang it all in a box and put it in the shed and get out as and when you need it. That's what I do with my crafting stuff.
What is she going to be wrapping anyway? Her Rehab shite? Doubt she would take pleasure in wrapping her peasants orders up ready to send out.
Just seems a tad ott for birthday gifts every now and then. 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How would it help you wrap presents any better though? It's not a machine that will do it for you ffs. 🥴🥴 And no different to wrapping presents on the floor or on a table. 🤦🤦
So let's all just buy a big cupboard and fart arse about titivating it up, bung a load of wrapping paper and gift tags in it and then having nowhere to put it. The sheep are easily led with these daft ideas Stacey has.

Screenshot_20240319_203136_Samsung Internet.jpg

Erm no we shouldn't. 🙄

Screenshot_20240319_203829_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I wish I had the storage space for all my tit as it is, let alone have a bloody wrapping station! Also it’s stressing me out the wrapping paper on the tension rods a do you have to remove the entire thing to cut the paper to size. Or do you have to roll loads out to be able to cut it…because there’s no space within the cupboard to cut it (if that makes sense). Also what room is this in?

Reactions: 19
So if she couldn't stop with Layton no matter how hard she tried...

Surely she smoked with all of them? Because I'd imagine if you were pregnant, successfully stopped and then had your baby you'd be less likely to restart. She had the younger three fairly close together so if she started smoking again after birth it means she was smoking and caring for a newborn.

Unless you're having a full shower and washing your hair and changing clothes you will still have smoke on you. And we know she barely ever baths.

Sorry but it really bothers me. It's so selfish and I do understand it's an addiction but consider that before you have countless innocent babies. Why not quit before you plan to get pregnant? As a mother she has a responsibility to her children. The thought of someone who has just smoked touching and breathing over children makes my skin crawl.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
How would it help you wrap presents any better though? It's not a machine that will do it for you ffs. 🥴🥴 And no different to wrapping presents on the floor or on a table. 🤦🤦
So let's all just buy a big cupboard and fart arse about titivating it up, bung a load of wrapping paper and gift tags in it and then having nowhere to put it. The sheep are easily led with these daft ideas Stacey has.

View attachment 2825363

Erm no we shouldn't. 🙄

View attachment 2825365
Have none of these people heard of gift bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
These being the older sons who she constantly refers to as teenagers despite Leighton only being 11 😔
And how long is it since she bought onion cottage, knowing that two youngsters would be sleeping in a completely separate building.

Annex suggests something attached to the main house.
It isn't. 🥴

Reactions: 14
And how long is it since she bought onion cottage, knowing that two youngsters would be sleeping in a completely separate building.

Annex suggests something attached to the main house.
It isn't. 🥴
I agree, it’s more like a groundskeepers cottage than an annex!

Hope the kids have walkie talkies so they can summon help from the main house when they’re all alone.

Reactions: 11
I agree, it’s more like a groundskeepers cottage than an annex!

Hope the kids have walkie talkies so they can summon help from the main house when they’re all alone.
She snarled at poor Leighton one night when he was briefly permitted to be in the main house 🥴 and said he was hungry, that Swash would drop food over to the outbuilding annex.

Dreadful set up. They probably both look forward to going to their respective dads and being allowed to sleep in the house like normal families.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Obviously I don’t know but I would bet my last few pennies on the fact she’s smoked during all her pregnancies with swash. She’s selfish & I can see her using the “it’s an addiction” card - which of course it is, I’m not undermining that at all, however if you are gonna have 3 babies in just a couple of years of each other that’s the perfect time to really fight the addiction because you have no choice when constantly pregnant. She only cares about herself. Think it’s also very telling that the rags have even printed this….no way that would have happened on Schofield’s daughter’s watch.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.