Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Seriously for mum of five she has a good figure( thanks to cigarette and Ozempic) but why she has to show her camel toe all the time ??? 🤢🤢
I seen her camel toe more then mine !!!
Is she planning on setting up an only fans or something??
---
View attachment 2869002
---
Does she have bottles of pills in that bag ffs
---

Ffs 🤮🤢
Rose's hair looks like she went to bed with those bendy hair rollers in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
View attachment 2900882
she looks different in this story but I can’t put my finger on it
Apart from her being right ugly here without her usual filter, her boobs look a lot bigger than they usually are and no I’m not saying shes pregnant thinking more she’s forgot to filter them
---
She’s only recently started naming/tagging who she’s pinched the idea from. Never did before. I wonder why the change?
I was thinking this as well, why all of a sudden naming peoples
Ideas she’s stealing 🙄

BoringUser

More from the email (I was too nosy not to subscribe, I know, you can hate me!!)

ETA… sorry if photos are out of order, but I couldn’t wait to share! 😂😂😂
I said it would be part of her delux deal. No way did she paint that. I can't see her clumpy brush strokes anywhere.

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
I wonder how long it took to set up that photo. She can never miss an opportunity to exploit the kids.
Why the heck are they not allowed to have a cot or a bed to sleep in 🥴?
Everything she does is for the gram and Money living life through a phone screen poor kids can’t do anything without a phone in their faces

craftingfroze

VIP Member
I keep seeing her eldest two kids don’t live at home with her? Can someone elaberate? Do they live with their dad full time?
Their room is in an annex which is not attached to the main house. But i also think they both spend quite a bit of time with their dads.

Helen Lee

Roess must be just off to the side of the camera.

Also why does she never wear an ITS dress to these functions when they are just so wonderful and she's so proud of them 🤣
Also where is all the amazing jewelry that she is always banging on about???

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
That bag looks fucking terrible, she shouldnt have bothered.

What happened to just gifting an easter egg?