Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
So who is filming that then if Joe is with the boys and superwoman Stacey is with the girls? Not on your own are you Stacey??
There are definitely more people there as there's a shadow on the aga at 3 secs.

432813335_423623506809564_756854223759818995_n.jpg
433450501_398689262899492_1842981583166658728_n.jpg

---
Just seen dirty Dave’s story - he has belle all day and picks Rex and rose up from school
I think he said picked, not picks. It was so Stacey could film her the ITS collection with Joe.

From yesterday.
Q and A's

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

Wills315

VIP Member
Didn't she also say that the two boys done their own washing? I mean I suppose it teaches them independence but my son is 11 and if I left the laundry up to him it would never get done 😂

Stalker**

What in the name of the Clarendon filter is she doing with those kids photos of them flogging wallpaper patterns. Not one child has the same hair colour on any of them?

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Annnnnnnd the pack of wolves set straight on her. She has a point though, the amount of camel toe Stacey seems to show of late is repulsive. No need to see such things imo. Bleach is needed for the eyes every time we see it.

View attachment 2858806
Ohh you can’t say anything against saint Stacey holier than now saint of the insta huns, there’s some many times I’ve wanted to say something but haven’t as know it will incur a pile on from her sheep

Reactions: 6

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
I thought that about the medals. She seemed to mix them in so when they leave home who gets the table
Yea that’s a good point! And did anyone notice when the girls were dancing on the vinyl dance floor it had already bubbled (I mean I know Stacey’s not responsible for that but surely they have experts who would have known the correct way to apply the flooring?!)

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
I’m assuming the fact she’s up for an award and went for a dress fitting last week, that she’s off to the RTS awards tonight. I wonder what monstrosity she’ll be wearing this time and if both her sisters will tag along like at the NTAs?
Hope she doesn’t get the award

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
It’s giving me the actual heave 🤢
---

Exactly this!! That room could be turned into an actual bedroom for Rex rather than full of crap!! Who’s actually got needs all those arts & crafts stuff, it’s not like her sheep followers are going have space for that amount of craft stuff
I think that room is also in the annex but it wouldn’t surprise me if Rex is chucked in there soon.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
That kitchen is so light and bright, I can’t see black working? Why would you do that. Is she going to go down the Patreon route after the newsletter. She’s already inferring subscribers will get sneak peeks where previously it would have been all over her stories. Everytime someone I enjoy following does this, it puts me right off.
I take this back…the black actually looks better! Although in some of the images it looks more like a dark chocolate brown than black but I guess that’s just the lighting.

BBee

At least the dm will subscribe and publish the pics of the black kitchen save us all being spammed!

also when was this and why?!

View attachment 2861939
It's a tiktok. Stumbled across it the other day. She 'hilariously' wanted to try a fringe see if she likes it.

• Haha