Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alison10011

She ‘Fessed up but still magically got back stage pics with the cling ons in tow. Lil ol Stace, she’s just like you & me 🙄
I'll criticise her for a lot, but the cast do come out after the show for photos / pictures. I saw it recently and their social media always has post show line ups like this..

But one truth doesn't make her less of a grifting liar!

Reactions: 7

PattiQueenB

Isn’t it a bit late to start an “Easter door”? I know she’s been SO busy, but what’s the point?!!

And isn’t everything “Rose’s favourite thing to do”? Basically, whatever Stacey wants to show off next
It's usually a ''spring'' door at this time of year

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
Who is this? I wouldn't recognise this as SSS with a gun to my head if her name wasn't right there
Mad isn’t it when you see her on other peoples insta she looks totally different so do the kids very sad way to live
How can her sheep not see through the bullshit she spouts
---
If she got the professionals in they need sacking for their shit painting 🫣View attachment 2887767
Like everything in pickle cottage botched jobs

monkey12345

Chatty Member
Pinocchio Solomon at it again apparently they went to the animal sanctuary then Joe took them to the park so she could prepare all the Easter egg hunt stuff like the amazing mum she is except the lying cow was also at the park with a face like a slapped backside (see above) while spouting on here about how magical the sunshine was silly cow
I just wanted to say the same- Pinocchio Stacey saying she stayed at home while Hoe took the kids to the park. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Annyct

Lots of schools went back this week, seems to be split about 50/50 so may be the kids aren’t back till next week but near where they’re staying the kids back already which is why it’s dead

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’m trying to work out to what extent is this a paint t kitchen or just an outright new one. New ovens right? New panelling?

Serene Serena

VIP Member
And she’s not even bothered to tag the labels as an AD .. Stacey is just one massive fraud - can’t wait to see her downfall - it will happen -she tells too many lies to get away with it forever.
I don't know if she will, she has a massive fanbase, mostly idiotic women who believe everything she says about them being her insta family.
Everything she does and says is an advert though - what a horrible way to live, nothing is spontaneous, everything is carefully curated for the gram.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Wait a minute so Joe has been to work and taken Rex yet when he gets in he's got to take over the childcare? Why can't they put the kids to bed together? Oh yeah because Stace is a lazy selfish bitch who can't manage her own kids by herself
Belle did look very cute in that video with Joe