Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
Is she colouring her eyes as well
Absolutely disgusting filtering her kids
She did it with Rex too
---
You normally only ever see Rex with Joe as well. I feel quite sad for him as he’s still only so young himself but he’s been totally usurped by two sisters
It’s shocking she doesn’t hide how Rose is the favourite
When those other kids are older they can see all this on the internet
She made her following when Rex was small and people thinking he was cute blue eyed, blonde haired kid and she was some what normal then she became friends with hinch and has robbed all her ideas

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Swedish chef

VIP Member
I am absolutely stunned that Stacey Solomon, a mother of 5 children, wants to be associated with Ashleigh Huish, the 'influencer' who's just been in hiding for three months after she was shamefully outed as been in a relationship with a convicted Sex Offender who she lied about for months online!

Why would you want your family or your brand associated with such a disgusting person who lies and dates a known sex offender?

I thought her Rehab hair brand was about strong independent women working together and NOT supporting the girlfriend of a Sex Offender who sexually assaulted another woman.

Surely Stacey isn't that desperate! 🤬
Gormless instacunt starter kit vibe

• Haha
  • Heart

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
It’s called……. advertising and self promotion! 😂
---

I thought exactly the same. No way is that from 12 months “down south” (and I’m northerly too!)
I’m down south, never had to jetwash a bench in my life. Not sure where they’re situated but that’s a lot of green. The most mine need is a quick wipe & the wood treating every now & then. I don’t know anyone who’s had to jetwash a bench 🤷🏻‍♀️

hidingscared

It irks me when she goes through the whole process of making something, for example the croissants, then last video says found on whoever’s page. Why not sure that then, why try and act original all the time? She’s never had an original idea.
She’s only recently started naming/tagging who she’s pinched the idea from. Never did before. I wonder why the change?

PattiQueenB

I do quite like the black kitchen. But there's no way she's painted that herself it's clearly been professionally done
She did say someone was coming in to do it. Not in a definite '' a company is coming in'' but in a reel, where she said just in the course of a conversation '' I'm having the kitchen painted black''

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
"I wear a size 10" NO YOU DON'T.Standing with other female nominees who are a size 10 you look nothing like them.Especially in that 1980s Quality Street wrapper monstrosity.Funny how you look stones trimmer and slimmer in footage you control 🤔
Any pictures

SpritzerTime

The black walls are ok but the black cupboards are so 80s in the worst way. They will show all the dust, grease and grime- it’s a mental choice for a kitchen but she has a cleaner so I guess it doesn’t matter. Average Solomon sheep in a tiny flat will be in chipped cupboard hell within a couple of weeks.

by all means the before was dull and void of personality but there are so many other colours which would have looked nice 😭