Stacey Solomon #93 She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go, she’s doing another bleeping front door monstrosity…for spring. What we guessing will feature? Some perhaps daffodil's, a giant bunny made from plastic bins?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she insist on filtering her daughters hair blonde? Rex and herself are strawberry blondes naturally which is a lovely hair color

Reactions: 12
Isn’t it a bit late to start an “Easter door”? I know she’s been SO busy, but what’s the point?!!

And isn’t everything “Rose’s favourite thing to do”? Basically, whatever Stacey wants to show off next

Reactions: 20
Isn’t it a bit late to start an “Easter door”? I know she’s been SO busy, but what’s the point?!!

And isn’t everything “Rose’s favourite thing to do”? Basically, whatever Stacey wants to show off next
It's usually a ''spring'' door at this time of year

Reactions: 7
Now I tell you what I don’t get. She is so obsessed with wanting people to think her only favourite child has blonde curly hair she both treats and filters it when she posts photos of her on Instagram and yet at the same time thinks it’s perfectly acceptable to show her filthy dirty and looking like she’s slept under a bush at the local park. 🤷‍♀️

As for those mauve/purple, shiny legging monstrosities she has her in today, what’s all that about? Of all the clothes she has the pick of and all the money she has she decides that they’re a good choice? I’m sure she had Belle in a pair the other day, tbh I’m horrified that there’s two pairs of them in existence more than anything, you would hope with something so awful it was a one-off mistake that made it out of the factory. 😳😖

Still, it’s good to see that good old relatable Stace is finally getting her act together and doing a ‘Spring’ door. I’m sure the rest of you have been frantically searching the t’interweb like me trying to find where to get a job lot of plastic lemons as clearly nothing says ‘Spring’ more than looking like your house is sponsored by Jif. Still, at least Rose and Stacey are getting to spend quality time together, bless, I can’t think it happens much… oh wait… 🤔🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has literally unboxed brand new egg decorations to hang…i still cant get over the lemons. Also why not have a permanent tree/greenery there so you can attach all your old tatt throughout the year 🫠

IMG_1430.jpeg
IMG_1429.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She has literally unboxed brand new egg decorations to hang…i still cant get over the lemons. Also why not have a permanent tree/greenery there so you can attach all your old tatt throughout the year 🫠

View attachment 2844431View attachment 2844432
😂 it’s battle of the instahuns Easter door displays - whose door decoration can make it into the papers! What sad little lives. Such a shocking amount of plastic too. Why not plant spring flowers and plants in tubs? Much better for the environment. Kids don’t care about Easter door displays - they only care about the Easter bunny and chocolate eggs! Keep it simple. My kids are teens now but all they care about is hot cross buns from our local bakery, chocolate Easter eggs and a nice roast lamb dinner that lasts a couple of days 😋 . I have never decorated the house (each to their own) but I always think it’s more stuff to store and I’d rather not - Christmas is bad enough. I just don’t buy into all the commercial hype and would rather spend my money on having a nice meal with my family and seeing my kids enjoy their chocolate eggs.

For someone who is the presenter of SYLO, she sure buys a lot of tat that’s never seen again plus encourages endless and needless consumerism. And why lemons?? Was it the colour? Plus no one else sees her displays apart from the housekeeper . Gardener, pervy Dave and the rest of the grifting family members and all the delivery people who deliver all this tat to Stacey, no doubt on a daily basis 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My Easter decorations consist of a sole Lindt bunny given to me by my workplace sitting on the living room sideboard. And then, only until I bite its ears off & scoff the lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My kids forced me to buy Easter decorations. I let them loose in Poundland yesterday as they had all their stuff reduced. Much easier and entertaining for little kids than what SSS does.

Reactions: 11
😂 it’s battle of the instahuns Easter door displays - whose door decoration can make it into the papers! What sad little lives. Such a shocking amount of plastic too. Why not plant spring flowers and plants in tubs? Much better for the environment. Kids don’t care about Easter door displays - they only care about the Easter bunny and chocolate eggs! Keep it simple. My kids are teens now but all they care about is hot cross buns from our local bakery, chocolate Easter eggs and a nice roast lamb dinner that lasts a couple of days 😋 . I have never decorated the house (each to their own) but I always think it’s more stuff to store and I’d rather not - Christmas is bad enough. I just don’t buy into all the commercial hype and would rather spend my money on having a nice meal with my family and seeing my kids enjoy their chocolate eggs.

For someone who is the presenter of SYLO, she sure buys a lot of tat that’s never seen again plus encourages endless and needless consumerism. And why lemons?? Was it the colour? Plus no one else sees her displays apart from the housekeeper . Gardener, pervy Dave and the rest of the grifting family members and all the delivery people who deliver all this tat to Stacey, no doubt on a daily basis 😡
It fills me with rage how people think they should have an Easter/Autumn/Spring/Valentine display. Like you say, Christmas is bad enough. I just hate clutter and waste. I used to buy my two, when they were little, socks and an Easter egg that was it!

Reactions: 19
If people want to decorate for different occasions other than Christmas, fair play. I like to for Halloween altho I have Halloween stuff up all year round anyway tbh. But if it genuinely brings you joy - go for it.

What I take an issue with is the pressure, when they make it seem like you have to have a Christmas display or an Easter display or Valentines etc and you know damn well it’s only so they can flog more and more tat. It’s all about the money and we are the ones who suffer if we fall for it and feel the pressure. Have an Easter door if you want to. But don’t have an Easter door just because some twit on Instagram made you feel like you should.

Reactions: 19
Why does she feel the need to explain where Rose is? She didn’t tell us where Rex and Belle were earlier when Rose was outside with her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.