Stacey Solomon #93 She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pinocchio Solomon at it again apparently they went to the animal sanctuary then Joe took them to the park so she could prepare all the Easter egg hunt stuff like the amazing mum she is except the lying cow was also at the park with a face like a slapped backside (see above) while spouting on here about how magical the sunshine was silly cow

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pinocchio Solomon at it again apparently they went to the animal sanctuary then Joe took them to the park so she could prepare all the Easter egg hunt stuff like the amazing mum she is except the lying cow was also at the park with a face like a slapped backside (see above) while spouting on here about how magical the sunshine was silly cow
I just wanted to say the same- Pinocchio Stacey saying she stayed at home while Hoe took the kids to the park. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Omg who cuts potatoes like that?? I would have cut my hand doing it that way! Isn’t the sensible way to put the potato on a chopping board to cut it? Or have I been doing it wrong all these years ?? Lol

Reactions: 9
Fall with grace licking Stacey's arse again with more tat! This time a silhouette photo of the family!

Reactions: 3
Omg who cuts potatoes like that?? I would have cut my hand doing it that way! Isn’t the sensible way to put the potato on a chopping board to cut it? Or have I been doing it wrong all these years ?? Lol
Now I know it’s not like Stacey to attention seek but… 🙄

😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stacey is at the park too, someone on my insta posted “celeb alert” and it’s her looking gormless as duck at the swings
---
View attachment 2846069
Won’t let me upload the video for some reason!!
---
How can they all be in different parks at once? 😂
I’m glad you pointed this out, I thought she was in the foreground holding an unfiltered Belle 😂

Reactions: 3
I know this is a bit late but i want to get it off my chest. I am really pissed off.

It is clear that Stacey smoked throughout all five of her pregnancies and none of her sycophantic followers are calling her out on it.

She admitted it was impossible to quit during her first two. If she did somehow miraculously kick the habit before having Rex, why would she start up again when it was, by her own admission, really bleeping difficult to even try and quit in the past. Furthermore, correct me if I am wrong but she only found out she was pregnancy with the last one when she was already really far along.

I don’t know how any of her friends, family or even sons have any respect for her - having, in all likelihood, seen her light up at 9 months pregnant.

I’m sorry but I find it detestable and I don’t know why more people on socials aren’t calling her out. She has all the resources in the world and no bleeping excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Absolutely 💯

It’s absolutely bleeping disgusting to smoke whilst pregnant, all these morons that try and pull the “it’s less stress on the baby to cut down rather than give up” schtick are just trying to justify their complete inability to not be a selfish wanker for a short period of time.

There’s no way she’s ever quit. I say that as an ex-smoker (10 years since my last cigarette) and it was genuinely the hardest thing I’ve ever done. There’s no way I’d risk having to do that again, it’s enough to put me off ever being tempted by a cheeky cig with a glass of wine. Plus it’s ruinously expensive and makes you bleeping stink 💃👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she smoked too and i reckon she knew she was pregnant with Rose and Belle despite claiming she didn't know until quite far along that way if anyone pulled her up on smoking she could claim she didn't know she was pregnant the fact that Belle was her 5th and about two weeks overdue yet was very small just confirms that for me

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Absolutely 💯

It’s absolutely bleeping disgusting to smoke whilst pregnant, all these morons that try and pull the “it’s less stress on the baby to cut down rather than give up” schtick are just trying to justify their complete inability to not be a selfish wanker for a short period of time.

There’s no way she’s ever quit. I say that as an ex-smoker (10 years since my last cigarette) and it was genuinely the hardest thing I’ve ever done. There’s no way I’d risk having to do that again, it’s enough to put me off ever being tempted by a cheeky cig with a glass of wine. Plus it’s ruinously expensive and makes you bleeping stink 💃👌🏼
I stopped smoking in 2014 - my step brother's request when he got his cancer diagnosis and I asked what I could do to support him - PUT THE FAGS DOWN SERENA :(
I haven't smoked since, lovely bro is healthy and well, I have a 4yo boy and am currently upduffed (miracle after 3 x IVF) with baby no.2 - Stacey is a role model for so many. Why the pretence? Why the lies? What's the point?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Stacey's floors are rank, look at the state of those socks that dead sister's kid is wearing. 🤢🤢🤢 Unless Jemma let's her kids wear no shoes when outdoors.

Screenshot_2024-03-31-19-29-59-54_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Of course she smoked through all her 5 pregnancies!! The only reason we haven’t seen any photos of her smoking through pregnancy is her ex manager Phil’s daughter!! She made really sure we couldn’t see any photos of Stacey smoking!! Now she is left the company we can see photos of Stacey smoking but it’s too late as she is not pregnant and she will denied it if she was ever asked

Reactions: 11
She lies about the most random things. She has said the golden egg has £5 in and Gemma has said it has £10 in 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm a midwife and it's astonishing how many women quit smoking for pregnancy then start again after they have the baby.

• Sad
  • Sick
I'm a midwife and it's astonishing how many women quit smoking for pregnancy then start again after they have the baby.
Yeah but the good thing is they put the baby first while pregnant, something Solomon wouldn't do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.