Stacey Solomon #93 She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t watch the piano but I know it had rave reviews…
The Piano was a lovely programme. I would watch SYLO if SSS wasn't on it. I just couldn't be listening to her telling others to declutter while she packs her own house with crap. I'm still not over the amount of trash she had at Christmas time, and that was just outside the door. Never mind what was inside.

Reactions: 22
If my kids went round picking wild flowers to stash in some cardboard I’d be bleeping fuming wtf is she on ‘nice activity’

Clearly doesn’t tell her kids not to pick flowers!!

Reactions: 17
Wtf was that Easter craft??? Drawing a vase on cardboard and picking flowers to put through the holes…. She’s lost the plot… looks stupid and what a waste of time

Reactions: 13
All the time she’s posting about the fun she’s having with the kids (Rose), and apparently they were actually with her Dad at soft play (well Rose and Belle, no sign of Rex)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If my kids went round picking wild flowers to stash in some cardboard I’d be bleeping fuming wtf is she on ‘nice activity’

Clearly doesn’t tell her kids not to pick flowers!!
Exactly all fair and well if you don’t mind in your own garden bit I can imagine there will be sheep who live in flats and think this will be nice to do on a walk. I for one would be mightily pissed off if somebody came and picked my flowers.

Reactions: 14
All the recent crafts have been a load of shite. Can you imagine having a cupboard just to wrap gifts in? And she's designed it so badly, the whole bottom needs to fold out to be able to wrap on it but she's put stuff on it so you have to empty the cupboard first, and all those rolls of paper on the side will get so squashed up every time someone goes past it.

That was a lovely cabinet that for most people would have held all your mugs or plates etc, she's so detached from reality being able to have the space to have a wrapping station in her house, yet not have her oldest kids have room to live in there too 🙈

Reactions: 12
Why is it her children are never properly dressed. When Dirty Dave had pics of Belle and Rose at soft play they both had on tshirts and tights, no proper bottom half. They always look like they've not been washed for a week.

Reactions: 20
Why is it her children are never properly dressed. When Dirty Dave had pics of Belle and Rose at soft play they both had on tshirts and tights, no proper bottom half. They always look like they've not been washed for a week.
He’s got the two girls again today

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh look it’s the last day before the Easter holidays today so ALL the children will be off school for the next week or two.

To celebrate Stacey has posted a picture of Rose. Yep, just Rose, but she is wearing bunny ears. 🙄

What’s that y’say, you thought she had five children? Well technically she does but pfffffft, they don’t really count do they since they don’t have blonde curly hair and weren’t born on Stacey’s birthday. Hang on a mo, neither was Rose! D’oh! 🤦‍♀️😆

• Haha
Oh look it’s the last day before the Easter holidays today so ALL the children will be off school for the next week or two.

To celebrate Stacey has posted a picture of Rose. Yep, just Rose, but she is wearing bunny ears. 🙄

What’s that y’say, you thought she had five children? Well technically she does but pfffffft, they don’t really count do they since they don’t have blonde curly hair and weren’t born on Stacey’s birthday. Hang on a mo, neither was Rose! D’oh! 🤦‍♀️😆
Rose isn’t wearing that pink outfit while she’s out with Stacey’s Dad today!
---

And heaven help anyone trying to eat breakfast at that overloaded/over decorated table (advertising display)!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rose isn’t wearing that pink outfit while she’s out with Stacey’s Dad today!
I think it shows how she uses/ exploits her kids on her business account and how it’s all just fake. How many photos does she have to take of Rose until she finds the right one, then edits it and then comes up with a caption and then posts. Her children are IG props and used for advertising.Children who are on tv, in films, on stage enter into proper contracts and are looked after. Kids who are used by their IG parents aren’t, yet brands happily pay their parents and are okay with their children being used. The law needs to change.

• Sad
Why has she still not learnt how to apply false eyelashes? She wears them all the time but they are never on properly. Doing an ad for lip mousse and all I see is her fake eyelashes curling up at the ends 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why has she still not learnt how to apply false eyelashes? She wears them all the time but they are never on properly. Doing an ad for lip mousse and all I see is her fake eyelashes curling up at the ends 🤦🏻‍♀️
You are right! The eyelashes, the dark circles under her eyes 👀 and the lipstick 💄 she looks like she sucked on her candy
---

Does she has 5 kids??? Or just Rose ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 tell me you have a favourite child without telling me you have a favourite child

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The ends of those eyelashes flapping around gives me more rage than you’d think necessary 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.