Stacey Solomon #93 She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder when she’s going to pay for more bots to hit 6 mil so she can get more rubbish balloons 🙃

Reactions: 9
Here we go, she’s doing another bleeping front door monstrosity…for spring. What we guessing will feature? Some perhaps daffodil's, a giant bunny made from plastic bins?!
Did she not say it was all stuff she had in the shed then starts tagging her own range at Asda that just came out, she honestly couldn’t lie straight in bed
---
Isn’t it a bit late to start an “Easter door”? I know she’s been SO busy, but what’s the point?!!

And isn’t everything “Rose’s favourite thing to do”? Basically, whatever Stacey wants to show off next
Let’s be honest that door was not done 2 days before Easter. That’s been done weeks ago she’s not showed it to the sheep yet 🐑🐑they will all be running to b&m, homebargains or Asda to get all this crap for their “Easter door”

Reactions: 20
I can’t understand how her sheep fall for her tit and lies
Mum of the year doing it all alone yet her kids are constantly shown on her instagram filthy

IMG_2428.jpeg

Just leaving this here tonight in case she tries to lie about the fact that she was at Queenz - The Show With Ballz tonight, obviously managed to get last minute babysitters/Pervy Dave etc and didn’t know she was going/forgot she was going … seen on Facey B tonight sent by a friend of a friend you know the score …

Reactions: 13
View attachment 2845147
Just leaving this here tonight in case she tries to lie about the fact that she was at Queenz - The Show With Ballz tonight, obviously managed to get last minute babysitters/Pervy Dave etc and didn’t know she was going/forgot she was going … seen on Facey B tonight sent by a friend of a friend you know the score …
She ‘Fessed up but still magically got back stage pics with the cling ons in tow. Lil ol Stace, she’s just like you & me 🙄

Attachments

She ‘Fessed up but still magically got back stage pics with the cling ons in tow. Lil ol Stace, she’s just like you & me 🙄
I'll criticise her for a lot, but the cast do come out after the show for photos / pictures. I saw it recently and their social media always has post show line ups like this..

But one truth doesn't make her less of a grifting liar!

Reactions: 7
Did she not say it was all stuff she had in the shed then starts tagging her own range at Asda that just came out, she honestly couldn’t lie straight in bed
---

Let’s be honest that door was not done 2 days before Easter. That’s been done weeks ago she’s not showed it to the sheep yet 🐑🐑they will all be running to b&m, homebargains or Asda to get all this crap for their “Easter door”
She did indeed say it was all coming from her shed…🤥

Agree, its a last min attempt to sell more of her easter themed range, because after this weekend it’ll be in the bargain bin!
---
Having a tree thing there doesn’t run with her being ditsy narrative
also true “omg what am i like ive just been sooo busy i forgot to decorate” 🙄

Reactions: 8
Her stupid sister ironing a napkin onto a candle and then saying do not burn the candle it’s just for decoration! Why? What’s the point? 🙄😮
Stupid woman! The sheep will be setting their houses on fire all over the place!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I see the Sticker Sister has tagged along too
Well of course, she won’t miss a chance like that; if Stacey’s there some of the attention she gets might rub off on her…

… mind if it does she’ll just start whinging again that everybody just knows her as Stacey Solomon’s sister 🙄

Can’t have it both ways Jemma! If you start using your proper name (ie: the name you adopted when you got married to the gormless simpleton) instead of insisting on reverting back to ‘Solomon’ all the time maybe it wouldn’t be so obvious? Just a thought… 🤔

😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'll criticise her for a lot, but the cast do come out after the show for photos / pictures. I saw it recently and their social media always has post show line ups like this..

But one truth doesn't make her less of a grifting liar!
When me and the hubby went you had to buy a piece of mech per person to get a piccy.

But I bet that lot bought nothing.

Reactions: 12
Love the DM comments!!! No pickled but smoked 🤣🤣
---

Of course she is ashamed! She can’t sell reddish hair kids…she needs blond, curly hair child to sell.. she will come out with kids hair products soon ..
I feel sorry for her kids
Thread title !

Reactions: 3

She probably started on the 'Easter door' when the crap from the 'Christmas door' was cleared off. And then this one doing a show telling others people to declutter, FFS.

Her stupid sister ironing a napkin onto a candle
i haven't had enough caffeine yet, what ...how... 🤣

Reactions: 8
Joe is busy today football with Rex this morning, park with the 3 pickles, butchers picking up meat. Where is Stacy is she lying in her bed with a stinking hangover since she doesn’t drink 🙄

Reactions: 14
some difference in the colour of Rex and Roses hair on Joe’s stories absolutely disgusting how she filters them and why does Rose always look manky her hair is awful needs a good wash and brush

Joe is busy today football with Rex this morning, park with the 3 pickles, butchers picking up meat. Where is Stacy is she lying in her bed with a stinking hangover since she doesn’t drink 🙄
Stacey is at the park too, someone on my insta posted “celeb alert” and it’s her looking gormless as duck at the swings
---
IMG_5642.png

Won’t let me upload the video for some reason!!
---
How can they all be in different parks at once? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Stacey is at the park too, someone on my insta posted “celeb alert” and it’s her looking gormless as duck at the swings
---
View attachment 2846069
Won’t let me upload the video for some reason!!
---
How can they all be in different parks at once? 😂
Belle and rose have the same outfits on they wore when Stacey did her door. I’d imagine joes is a pre record from whenever that door filming was.

Eta. She’s here today.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Omg Rex has gotten so big. And like, we shouldn’t really be aware of how a stranger’s kids are growing up but it’s made me realise how little she shows him now compared to the younger two because I feel like he’s changed a lot. I know they do change quickly sometimes tho.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.