Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’m an amazing mum”

Is that why you filter your children’s hair so it’s not ginger!?

Is that why at least 2 of your children live in a separate building?

Is that why your children are constantly filthy?

Is that why you constantly do dangerous DIYs where they can get too?

Is that why you use them for engagement?

Is that why you have clear preferences? We all know Rose is the golden child and Leighton ranks bottom.

None of this is “trying your best”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
That's the most horrible thing a mother could do is filter her children's hair so it looks blonde. Be ashamed of yourself ...old tanjoe is as ginger as they come and even he tries to dye his hair black.
What a pack of nasty fake scammers they really are
Edit to add
The whole lot of them in that photo have brown eyes and I'm sure we saw Roess with bright blue eyes not so long ago

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Thread title suggesrion
Why do you filter your kids ginger hair
You and Hoe are a nasty pair

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Guys …. I’ll message more tomorrow but omg tonight I was at the dancing on ice final and Stacey’s dad was there. He’s horrific!!!!! Literally such a grim grim man, flirting with anyone who went near him and telling everyone he was Stacey’s dad

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Guys …. I’ll message more tomorrow but omg tonight I was at the dancing on ice final and Stacey’s dad was there. He’s horrific!!!!! Literally such a grim grim man, flirting with anyone who went near him and telling everyone he was Stacey’s dad
He gives off sex-pest vibes

• Sick
Reactions: 30
That is the least surprising thing ever, he's a repulsive creep of a man, using his daughter's fame to get female attention. Yuck yuck yuck. I bet he got his ticket free as well. :(

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else get a rage when she says " go to the gym" and she means the outhouse in her garden?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She wants to try washing the kids before concentrating on the dogs beds… Belles face was filthy

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.