Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being funny but if my husband said he had sorted a holiday for us and it was litterally driving round and parking up at night by the side of the road I would be fuming.

Reactions: 28
Watch Lydia’s vlog, she dropped in that when the brood went to visit they announced they’d been planning the Scotland visit as I assume influenced by Lydia’s trip in January.
It wasn’t spur of the moment but clearly poorly organised.

Reactions: 12
As if people are spending time finding them a campsite 🤣 What's wrong with these people?
1000017341.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Fucks sake, I’m so bleeping angry at these bleeping idiots. I live in the Highlands and there’s a huge problem with camper cans parking up wherever they want. Parking in a church car park is not acceptable! What if there was a funeral on the morning they were there and people can’t park because these selfish arseholes are parked up in the car park. It’s so bleeping disrespectful. Don’t even get me started on the moaning that everything is shut. Thanks for advertising Scotland so badly.
They have the perfect platform to promote responsible motor home travelling and they’ve just chucked it in the bin. Actually raging 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Fucks sake, I’m so bleeping angry at these bleeping idiots. I live in the Highlands and there’s a huge problem with camper cans parking up wherever they want. Parking in a church car park is not acceptable! What if there was a funeral on the morning they were there and people can’t park because these selfish arseholes are parked up in the car park. It’s so bleeping disrespectful. Don’t even get me started on the moaning that everything is shut. Thanks for advertising Scotland so badly.
They have the perfect platform to promote responsible motor home travelling and they’ve just chucked it in the bin. Actually raging 😡
They just make themselves look stupid though, responsible people travelling with small kids would have booked their sites well ahead and known that the sites they wanted were closed. This is all for show they are just a pair of bellends

Reactions: 30
I think they thought they are sooo famous..
So one of the campsites will open just for them!! My parents in law go away with their caravan and I know most of them are closed for another 2-3
Weeks .. I really would like to know where they will empty their toilet!! As you need campsite for it!! I bet it so full and stinks off 💩 🤢
We have a rule in our campervan and that is the toilet is for absolutely emergencies only. We also bought some liner things, like big padded dog poo bags that are biodegradable and can go in general waste bins as long as they’re sealed. Sometimes with a 3yo, there are emergency toilet needs especially at night. 😂

That disgusting lot are probably emptying their toilet into the sea, like I saw some horrible family doing as I cycled home along the prom, after girls night out. They were embarrassed to see me and even more embarrassed when they got fined for overnight camping and polluting the sea with human waste. I didn’t grass them up though, I’m not that petty but one of the early morning dog walkers did.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The motor home company have shared his story. 😡 I’ve just contacted them asking them to remove it. I can’t tell you how angry this makes me. We live with so much antisocial behaviour from ‘wild’ campers. It’s just not on that they are promoting parking wherever you want. Next he will be emptying his toilet at the side of the road 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Where do all the kids sit, belted in when they are travelling? I’m getting serious Cousin Eddie shitter’s full vibes 🤣🤣🤣 Those poor villagers waking up to see that lot marauding about the place bleeping clueless.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Who does he think he is the black magic man... oh ffs give it a rest for those who are too young to remember there used to be an AD on tv for black magic chocolates and it portrayed a very handsome man all dressed in black. Get back in your box dirty Dave you have no hope. He has such a high opinion of himself it's sickening

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Where do all the kids sit, belted in when they are travelling? I’m getting serious Cousin Eddie shitter’s full vibes 🤣🤣🤣 Those poor villagers waking up to see that lot marauding about the place bleeping clueless.

Was just coming on to post this :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There is absolutely no way they would be sleeping in car parks - they’ve got more than enough money to pay for a hotel for the night. Does she really want us to believe she’d go from a luxury 5 star holiday in Jamaica to a car park in freezing weather. Her dizzy “silly me” routine is wearing thin.
Trouble is she’s encouraging her sheep to just drive and park up wherever you feel like - it’s beyond irresponsible.

Reactions: 35
There is absolutely no way they would be sleeping in car parks - they’ve got more than enough money to pay for a hotel for the night. Does she really want us to believe she’d go from a luxury 5 star holiday in Jamaica to a car park in freezing weather. Her dizzy “silly me” routine is wearing thin.
Trouble is she’s encouraging her sheep to just drive and park up wherever you feel like - it’s beyond irresponsible.
It is because he got it for free. He is constantly advertising the campervan site and they are posting his stories. It was well planned out minus the brainless oaf not checking for camping sites

Reactions: 20
Who does he think he is the black magic man... oh ffs give it a rest for those who are too young to remember there used to be an AD on tv for black magic chocolates and it portrayed a very handsome man all dressed in black. Get back in your box dirty Dave you have no hope. He has such a high opinion of himself it's sickening
I’m old enough to remember that Ad and he must be seeing something totally different to what we see when he looks in the mirror. The Milk Tray guy was fit. Someone needs to have a word with Dave

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I see from the picture he has tagged Cadbury’s I hope to god they haven’t sponsored him

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Stacey's trying to be relatable by having poor hygiene occasionally brings me back here 😂 did she say that they haven't emptied the toilet in two days?🤮 it must smell horrendous even before you add in a full toilet of two day old piss and tit from 5 people. She's bleeping grim 🤢🤢
I don’t believe they’ve not emptied it, probably tossed into the roadside or something. As that camber van will be honking if it’s not been emptied for 2days 🤢
---
We have a rule in our campervan and that is the toilet is for absolutely emergencies only. We also bought some liner things, like big padded dog poo bags that are biodegradable and can go in general waste bins as long as they’re sealed. Sometimes with a 3yo, there are emergency toilet needs especially at night. 😂

That disgusting lot are probably emptying their toilet into the sea, like I saw some horrible family doing as I cycled home along the prom, after girls night out. They were embarrassed to see me and even more embarrassed when they got fined for overnight camping and polluting the sea with human waste. I didn’t grass them up though, I’m not that petty but one of the early morning dog walkers did.
I wouldn’t put it past them to be emptying it where they like

Reactions: 5
Just listened to her story about all the camp sites being closed surely to duck that place they hired it would know all that/.. after all it's their business. I smell bull tit once again with her and I'm sure their toilet stinks just as much of bull tit

Reactions: 26
Camping season tends to run March to November. I have a static. Im in Scotland. The hire company would definitely have known this. She is full of tit. She's staying in hotels for sure!

Reactions: 24
I'm assuming they put the kids to bed and then drove which is not safe or OK.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.