Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not trying to be a witch (it comes naturally 😂) but do the companies who gift things like the motorhome and the pool cleaning and the luxury holidays really believe that the fans of Joe swash and Stacey Solomon can afford those things in such quantities that it makes it worth gifting those things to them? I understand Asda or airwick or whatever but when she had an Asda range out her comments were full of people saying they wanted it all and does Asda do klarna or they wanted XY and Z but they have 5 kids and can’t afford it so they’ll just get X etc. I really don’t think these people are going to get a pool, a motorhome and book a 45k holiday in vast quantities!
I've often wondered that. What benefit is there for the companies who give all the expensive stuff away?🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
They believe if people like Stacey promote their business people will come and use their services.. but there are some people like we here in Tattle who wouldn’t use them !! Stacey has plenty of money to pay for things ,it’s a pure greediness form her and Joe hoe

Reactions: 13
I don't believe for a second they are all sleeping in that campervan.
Me neither. I don't believe they drove all the way there either. They're in the hotel and the campervan was driven up there by someone else.

We have a campervan, it's only tiny, 3 berths, room for me and him, the boy and the dog, and we tend to go to festivals in it, rather than for long holidays. It's a lovely little thing but claustrophobic without the clip on awning, and I can't imagine going away in it in February, even though it has heating, it would still be freezing.

I wonder if business give the freebies to those with the followers and can set it off against tax even if there followers cannot afford the items it’s advertising and they don’t have to do the work the influencer has to well some do.

Reactions: 6
Isle of Skye ya daft bint, she says Sky one more time 😡 please for the love of god let that be as far to the islands that they come - one time when you're glad the ferries are in Chaos!

Did she say the kids, were sleeping while they drove through the night??? 🤔🤔 Is that legal in a moving camper van? It's definitely not safe!

Reactions: 11
Isn’t it illegal to sleep in a camper van in a car park? I’m sure I’ve seen signs up saying it’s not allowed??

Reactions: 10
Did she say the kids, were sleeping while they drove through the night??? 🤔🤔 Is that legal in a moving camper van? It's definitely not safe!
She has been very sly tho by saying they slept but didn't state to get this speculations. Could have been in car seats

Reactions: 5
it doesn’t look big enough to even have enough seats to fit 2 car seats and a booster plus two adults and two older kids 🤯

Reactions: 3
My kids would be bored to tears on that trip. If the hotels are closed there can’t be much to do in the area at all at this time of year.

Reactions: 7
Well I hope he’s passed his C1 licence or passed his test before 1997 or he’s not allowed to drive it, because there’s no way it’s under 3.5t
---
Well I hope he’s passed his C1 licence or passed his test before 1997 or he’s not allowed to drive it, because there’s no way it’s under 3.5t
The van is listed as under 3.5 T but with all the people and associated crap, not a chance is it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Joe looks the happiest he has in a long time. It might not be for everyone but I’d rather exploring Scotland in a camper than hinch’s Dubai holiday.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.