Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stories Joe has put on are making me 🤢🤢
That Motor home is going to need a deep clean after they’ve been it. I’m all for kids being messy, it’s part of childhood and is a sign of a good day but they’re just filthy and look like they stink

Reactions: 24
I doubt there was much "Packing" to do, they will just fester in the same filthy clothes for a week, unshowered, absolute grubsters!!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
The stories Joe has put on are making me 🤢🤢
That Motor home is going to need a deep clean after they’ve been it. I’m all for kids being messy, it’s part of childhood and is a sign of a good day but they’re just filthy and look like they stink
I haven't looked at his stories, my stomach isn't strong enough.

The kids always look filthy. Not just what I call 'clean dirt' like say after playing in sand, or spilling something while eating or whatever. No, absolutely filthy, unwashed. Their nails alone... ugh 🤢

And they are taught nothing about respecting property, either their own or others. The minute he opened the door of the campervan the day he arrived in it, they clambered all over the beds with their shoes on.

While their gormless parents stood by laughing with their ridiculous looking teeth on display as usual. Shudder.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
They've gone to Skye guys.

Parked up near to the RNLI in Kyle Lochalsh.

Coincidentally near a large hotel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
18 hours on the road five kids and my wife still looks amazing oh piss off Joe people head off on their travels every day he makes it sound like they just landed on the moon! Plus those kids! Belle in yesterday's clothes looking like she ate mud, Rex in yesterday's sweatshirt that's two sizes too big, Rose barefoot with a bottle and Leighton topless as if it's that warm! I seriously hope she has no more they can't manage the ones they've got there's never been discipline or routine and i bet those kids run rings round them

• Haha
Reactions: 23
18 hours on the road five kids and my wife still looks amazing oh piss off Joe people head off on their travels every day he makes it sound like they just landed on the moon! Plus those kids! Belle in yesterday's clothes looking like she ate mud, Rex in yesterday's sweatshirt that's two sizes too big, Rose barefoot with a bottle and Leighton topless as if it's that warm! I seriously hope she has no more they can't manage the ones they've got there's never been discipline or routine and i bet those kids run rings round them
Oh FFS! What is he looking for, a medal? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I haven't looked at his stories, my stomach isn't strong enough.

The kids always look filthy. Not just what I call 'clean dirt' like say after playing in sand, or spilling something while eating or whatever. No, absolutely filthy, unwashed. Their nails alone... ugh 🤢

And they are taught nothing about respecting property, either their own or others. The minute he opened the door of the campervan the day he arrived in it, they clambered all over the beds with their shoes on.

While their gormless parents stood by laughing with their ridiculous looking teeth on display as usual. Shudder.
I do hope the campervan people aren’t following Joe as if they are I bet someone’s having some sleepless nights realising no matter how many times they’re tagged by the King of the Mingers they’re never going recoup what they’ve lost due to the state that motorhome will be in when they get it back. 😳

As for the kids, yes of course kids get a bit ‘grubby’ just living and being kids but those children don’t just have sticky hands or the ice pop they’ve just eaten down their tops; Belle looks like she needs a damn good wash as she hasn’t had one in a while. Why do they always have snotty noses too? How hard is it to take a hanky and give it a wipe? Not the most glamorous of activities I’ll grant but surely better than leaving them with it all over their face and then filming them trying to lick it off. 🤷‍♀️😖

It never ceases to amaze me that Stacey spends her time filtering the way her kids look and changing their eye and hair colour, which is not only completely unnecessary but really quite bleeping low, whilst being quite happy to show them filthy, in dirty ill fitting clothes and looking like they haven’t been washed in a week? Eh? Maybe it’s just me but whilst I wouldn’t dream of filtering my kids as they’re loved the way they are, I’d be mortified if they appeared on Instagram for all the world to see looking like they were auditioning as extras in ‘Oliver’. bleeping hell, talk about skewed priorities! 🤦‍♀️😆
---

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m not trying to be a witch (it comes naturally 😂) but do the companies who gift things like the motorhome and the pool cleaning and the luxury holidays really believe that the fans of Joe swash and Stacey Solomon can afford those things in such quantities that it makes it worth gifting those things to them? I understand Asda or airwick or whatever but when she had an Asda range out her comments were full of people saying they wanted it all and does Asda do klarna or they wanted XY and Z but they have 5 kids and can’t afford it so they’ll just get X etc. I really don’t think these people are going to get a pool, a motorhome and book a 45k holiday in vast quantities!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
There’s no way that van has enough water in its tank to shower 7 people 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not to be outdone looks like Hinch has also gone away 😂 are they even mates any more?

Reactions: 8
I am up north (not as far up as them) and I am 100 percent not defending Skanky but we are having mild weather right now 12/13’today, haven’t had the heating on 2nte 😂so might not be as cold, although the further up you get it will be colder
No heating on down here for 2 days either hoping tonight make a Hat-Trick ! 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.