Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it really relatable going all the way to Birmingham to pick up a free motorhome worth £1,200 a week to rent? I don’t know anyone that would have the money to rent that and travel that far for it.
It’s probably gifted along with a free ride to Birmingham they beggy tramps pay for nothing!!

Reactions: 16
Is it really relatable going all the way to Birmingham to pick up a free motorhome worth £1,200 a week to rent? I don’t know anyone that would have the money to rent that and travel that far for it.
There's nothing relatable about their set up, imo.

I doubt many of her 🐑🐑🐑🐑 have their own pool for example.
But that's why she lays on the ditsy little ol' me act for them, as she bleeds them dry.

Reactions: 23
Ohh ffs just seen they are up north, hope they aren’t near me. Although it does look like Loch Ness so further up than me thank god

Reactions: 8
That’s a heck of a long journey with three young ones. At least on a plane they can get up and walk about a bit.

Probably a stupid question but I’m guessing they can’t be put to bed and sleep either as they wouldn’t be strapped in and could roll out of bed while the van is moving?

Reactions: 16
They would of had to take a car as well as these only seat 6 people unless the older boys didn’t go

Reactions: 8
They would of had to take a car as well as these only seat 6 people unless the older boys didn’t go
I don’t think they would’ve probably been even considered to be included, I’m doubtful Skanky even went where is her 100s of usual stories she posts 🙄

Reactions: 9
They wanted one for seven but I doubt the older boys are there. It also looks way too small for 7 people, even on the website. And id put money the kid’s slept in there while they drove. I know they’re feral but they’re not up at 3am surely!

There’s only six belts, bed above the cab is a double, then normally another double and a single in the dinette, 2 bunks, m/homes a pain in the arse with kids 🤣

Reactions: 5
That’s a heck of a long journey with three young ones. At least on a plane they can get up and walk about a bit.

Probably a stupid question but I’m guessing they can’t be put to bed and sleep either as they wouldn’t be strapped in and could roll out of bed while the van is moving?
it is illegal to sleep in the beds whilst they drive, I do hope that they’re not that stupid to let the kids travel unrestrained

• Wow
Reactions: 15
it is illegal to sleep in the beds whilst they drive, I do hope that they’re not that stupid to let the kids travel unrestrained
They wouldn't care anyway. He's as bleeping thick as two short planks , and she's ANYTHING for begging/ grifting

Reactions: 10
They wanted one for seven but I doubt the older boys are there. It also looks way too small for 7 people, even on the website. And id put money the kid’s slept in there while they drove. I know they’re feral but they’re not up at 3am surely!
I've got a motorhome and as far as I know it's illegal and obviously very dangerous to travel in it without wearing seatbelts

It has probably already been mentioned (haven't had time to read whole thread sorry) it's the whole this "just happened" off the cuff surprise tit that pisses me off. Things like this just don't happen, it takes planning and organisation, just utter crap!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.