Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused. Anybody know what happened to the one they were gifted in 2020. I'm guessing they sold it?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Been grifted the loan of another one now ......

The company obviously. doesn't need the hire money from genuine renters, then..........

Reactions: 12
All that money and they look like a clampit family, scruffs! Rex’s jumper 🫣 never mind it’ll fit him when he reaches high school. As for scruffy joes footwear🤢
IMG_3104.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Are we meant to believe in less than 4days they have a campervan, packed 7 ppls things and drove to Scotland! I call bulls***

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t follow her or this thread really but her post popped up and why is she calling it a Caravan? Is she that thick (no. She’s conniving) so is she just trying to downplay it?! She’s the worst.
Just like you guys. So normal. Just got this ££££££ caravan for a little family holiday. Just a cheapo weekend away ya know.
🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 22
Who’s taking the picture?
I didn’t think of that, it’s obv not Joe Public as they would get rumbled to where they are. Probably Mandy in a separate campervan with the annexe boys
---
Are we meant to believe in less than 4days they have a campervan, packed 7 ppls things and drove to Scotland! I call bulls***
And put flowers in the campervan

Reactions: 10
Those things are a fortune to hire for a week with unlimited mileage. Well over a Grand , up to £1,500. Plus site fees/ water/ electricity hookup. Plus diesel at 20- 25mpg at most.....
Not that that would bother them as it was scrounged/ grifted.....

• Heart
None of it adds up. They don't all fit. They couldn't have travelled overnight and all slept in there. It must be freezing. They must be staying in some gifted accommodation somewhere. Why else would they go so far away. Don't understand why anyone thinks she's genuine.

Reactions: 20
None of it adds up. They don't all fit. They couldn't have travelled overnight and all slept in there. It must be freezing. They must be staying in some gifted accommodation somewhere. Why else would they go so far away. Don't understand why anyone thinks she's genuine.
Someone further up the thread looked on the website and confirmed it slept 7. I can well imagine they cosleep with the girls as well.
I guess it is better to do all the driving overnight and the youngest can sleep in their car seats all the way rather than trying to entertain them

Reactions: 9
Someone further up the thread looked on the website and confirmed it slept 7. I can well imagine they cosleep with the girls as well.
I guess it is better to do all the driving overnight and the youngest can sleep in their car seats all the way rather than trying to entertain them
Nah still doesn't add up and it still would be freezing. I doubt there are many camp sites open to hook up at either.

Reactions: 11
Why is she acting so shocked about the views? What did she think the Highlands was like?

Hope I don't come across them.

Nah still doesn't add up and it still would be freezing. I doubt there are many camp sites open to hook up at either.
I am up north (not as far up as them) and I am 100 percent not defending Skanky but we are having mild weather right now 12/13’today, haven’t had the heating on 2nte 😂so might not be as cold, although the further up you get it will be colder

I am up north (not as far up as them) and I am 100 percent not defending Skanky but we are having mild weather right now 12/13’today, haven’t had the heating on 2nte 😂so might not be as cold, although the further up you get it will be colder
But you're in a house not a caravan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.