Stacey Solomon #91 She’s just one of us, she’s not a faker, but we don’t get free holidays to Jamaica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes him sound so sleazy. I remember stuff she posted before in a similar vein, about photos he took, or something. Now maybe he is sleazy but that's probably not what she is aiming for, in her posts. 😁

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I was expecting it to have peak a boo nipple holes after the amount of hyping it up! It’s a big standard bikini 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s not just wearing a bikini tho, she is doing a soft launch of her fitness programme with her sister - cos if Stace can do it, anyone can! Just sign up for £29.99 a month and by summer you will be on the beach in your very own red bikini!
It'll be hey guys I've git something exciting to share with you. Few hours gap. 7pm story. I'm so nervous and excited about this guyzzz I'm giving away free red bikinis to anyone who wants to sign up to my exercise programme. It's only 30 pound a month, scratching her neck pushing her hair back, that fake tremble voice she puts on, clutching at the Abbott lyon necklace. Then an hour later, I can't believe it guyzzzz, so many of you have signed up, I love you all, I'm so grateful to you all, none of this would happen without you. This time in the fake, near to tears voice. Standard Stacey.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
The caption on the bikini post makes me want to crawl up my own arse! It’s just a bikini for goodness sake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It'll be hey guys I've git something exciting to share with you. Few hours gap. 7pm story. I'm so nervous and excited about this guyzzz I'm giving away free red bikinis to anyone who wants to sign up to my exercise programme. It's only 30 pound a month, scratching her neck pushing her hair back, that fake tremble voice she puts on, clutching at the Abbott lyon necklace. Then an hour later, I can't believe it guyzzzz, so many of you have signed up, I love you all, I'm so grateful to you all, none of this would happen without you. This time in the fake, near to tears voice. Standard Stacey.
Accompanied by crying faces 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

• Haha
As if Joe went and bought her a bikini… he can’t even wash his own bleeping finger nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I wouldn't follow SSS for anything.

Leaving aside all the greed for a minute, how do her devoted fans not see though her wonderful mother act when they see repeated examples of the kids being left in saturated nappies, and generally looking filthy dirty, into the bargain?
Where’s all his wrinkles? Looks like he’s been ironed.
---
The new Skank & Sinkboy ( he looks like a wanker ) View attachment 2668174
Stacey 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So basically her sticking out her tummy & getting people to speculate whether she was pregnant or not, then crying troll to now donning a red bikini was all part of a PR stunt:
1. Because Stacey HAS to be talked about all the time - her ego needs it -demands it even!
2. Because YMU need her in the spotlight all the time to gain more brand deals, more followers and increase engagement -
3. Because Stacey has some sort of fitness deal coming out shortly…either gym wear collab or gym equipment, book or some sort of Joe Wicks membership fitness club (featuring shy sister workouts) for all the people she loves to the moon and back - The Red Bikini Club - you too can look just like Stacey Solomon for just £20 per month!

still think the holiday us a freebie and undeclared ad. Why go on holiday with family to film and share it. Why does t she ever say ‘f**k it, I won’t share previous holiday time with strangers online & I’ll just enjoy my time with my kids and family members’…..oh because that doesn’t bring in the money does it Stacey!

Reactions: 33
She's had 5 drinks this dispelling the pregnancy rumours but oh boy her bottom jaw looks unhinged. Thought she didn't drink or is two fingers up to 2024
Exactly what I was thinking. You remember when she put juice in Joe's man cave because they didn't drink. Being in Jamaica I bet she had a smoke or two.

• Haha
I wonder if she's been filming some beach workouts with shy sister along with promo shots in her red bikini taken by Dirty Dave. Boak.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
It’s a no I’m not pregnant post!
And a 'look at my toned abs' post. To be fair to the girl, she's got a cracking figure considering she's had 3 pregnancies in quick succession. I'm pretty sure those rounded tummy photos were staged to get people speculating as to whether she was expecting her 6th child. Even the slimmest woman can push her belly out and look a tiny bit preggers, should they want to.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.