Stacey Solomon #91 She’s just one of us, she’s not a faker, but we don’t get free holidays to Jamaica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's had 5 drinks this dispelling the pregnancy rumours but oh boy her bottom jaw looks unhinged. Thought she didn't drink or is two fingers up to 2024

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Joe's blindingly white teeth and smooth skin are a result of that pretty filter, not plastic surgery and dentistry. In real life he is as wrinkled as a leftover satsuma and his teeth are crooked and stained.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone want to take a bet on her posting a body positive bikini post at 7pm after teasing on her story that she can't show her new bikini? Don't post a video if you don't want to share it.

But now she'll get 'show us Stace, I bet you look fab'
You called it! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Everyone will be saying just how amazing she looks in her red bikini = a fitness range dvd etc etc.
All calculated, all contrived!

Reactions: 30
She needs to fu**ing grow up! You're just wearing a bikini you silly mare 🙄🙄🙄
She’s not just wearing a bikini tho, she is doing a soft launch of her fitness programme with her sister - cos if Stace can do it, anyone can! Just sign up for £29.99 a month and by summer you will be on the beach in your very own red bikini!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
What am I not getting with the bikini? What’s the fuss? It looks like a normal bikini 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Bang on 7pm as per 🤣

Reactions: 31
I'm just disappointed at the lack of crying emoji on her post 😭. It just doesn't have the same emotional resonance without it 😭😢😭😢😭😢🥀🥀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.