Stacey Solomon #91 She’s just one of us, she’s not a faker, but we don’t get free holidays to Jamaica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her figure looks lovely fair play to her.But we all know there's something brewing (fitness plan).Absolutely 🤣 at Joe's top teeth.Why didn't he get the bottom ones done?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
With all due respect and not to be combative to those saying she looks well etc who the duck knows what she actually looks like?? She is filter and photoshop mad! She can go from Pamela Anderson to six months gone with a few clicks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
He had them done before Xmas, I know the family
don’t know when they had their Christmas photo shoot but they were not done then. Must be the first time today that he has been on her stories that they have been visible. First thing I noticed!

Reactions: 9
I bet her dad got it for her 🤢
It wouldn't surprise me.

The fact that neither she nor her dad thought it was beyond fcuking weird that he - at her request - took photos of her, practically naked, when she was pregnant with roesssssss, is something I will never get past. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
It wouldn't surprise me.

The fact that neither she nor her dad thought it was beyond fcuking weird that he - at her request - took photos of her, practically naked, when she was pregnant with roesssssss, is something I will never get past. 🤢
All bleeping odd , her dad gives me sex-pest vibes. Dislikeable & 'entitled'....

Bet he's ' handy' with his hands ...🤢😡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m beginning to think I prefer insincere, trembly voiced, ‘pretend humble’ Stace rather than the humble bragging of ‘f&@k it’ Stace if we are going to have to suffer a never-ending stream this year along the lines of today’s storyline: ‘I’m so hot in my red bikini the waiters were beside themselves and plying me with drinks all day’ 🙄
---
I will never get over Dodgy Dave’s creepiness but this story is particularly predatory in nature. His ‘jokes’ never hit right.

He could do with sorting out his vile yellow moth wing teeth too, not sure why he’s not going down that aff link route yet.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
With all due respect and not to be combative to those saying she looks well etc who the duck knows what she actually looks like?? She is filter and photoshop mad! She can go from Pamela Anderson to six months gone with a few clicks.
Yep! She looks different in each of the photos she’s put on her grid, her figure looks very different in most of them, posing, lighting, editing and filtering are her main jobs!

Reactions: 21
Just had a spy on joes teeth. They look so fake. I know that’s sort of the point, to look perfect. But it’s a lot. Especially when he would’ve had to have his own teeth shaved near completely off 😳

Reactions: 10
Oh that silly old ditsy Stace, what is she like?! Goes on and on about 2024 being her ‘duck it’ year and she’s just going to do whatever she likes and to hell with what anyone says and then what’s this, by only three or four days in she’s forgotten that sentiment completely and doesn’t want to show herself in what she’s hinting is a ‘ever so revealing’ bikini (which actually turns out to be just a bikini! 🤦‍♀️).

Luckily though she had her ever present army of fans waiting in the wings to spur her on and urge her to show all as ‘I fort it was your duck it year Stace’! Well thank goodness for that as then Stacey, reminded of her resolution decided to share her (rather ordinary) bikini shots with the world. 🙄

Who’d thunk eh! Sheesh, you hardly need be Mystic Meg to work her game plans out do you?! Sad thing is though as long as the sheep are stupid enough to encourage her, Stacey’s stupid enough to let ‘em! 😖😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her ITS bikinis have been long forgotten then eh? I thought they were so amazing we just all had to rush out and buy them? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I agree as she seems to look different in each photo and they’re carefully snapped too. More fool her fans if they're taken in with it all!

Reactions: 15
I agree as she seems to look different in each photo and they’re carefully snapped too. More fool her fans if they're taken in with it all!
Exactly! I am not saying anything negative about her figure at all and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with her figure in any photo or video I’ve seen but if you look at the first two photos on that grid post, the second one looks like the before and the first one the after of a three month gym routine or something, but they’re taken seconds/minutes apart not months!

Reactions: 14
All bleeping odd , her dad gives me sex-pest vibes. Dislikeable & 'entitled'....

Bet he's ' handy' with his hands ...🤢😡
I bet he sends dick photos to his followers on Instagram 🤢🤢🤢 and uses his ‘fame’ to flirt (and worse) with women his daughter’s age. Repulsive old creep.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.