Stacey Solomon #91 She’s just one of us, she’s not a faker, but we don’t get free holidays to Jamaica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow a girl called Orjenise on Insta and she is a professional organiser but she’s brilliant - all about proper decluttering & organising , not about putting herbs and spices into fancy labelled jars! She doesn’t encourage spending money at all - give her a follow, she does a Jan declutter everyday this month where you remove things from your home you don’t need or use!
Thanks for the tip, I’m now following her 😀

Reactions: 11
Just had a spy on joes teeth. They look so fake. I know that’s sort of the point, to look perfect. But it’s a lot. Especially when he would’ve had to have his own teeth shaved near completely off 😳
And all scrounged/ begged for free. Grasping bleep

Reactions: 6
I’m beginning to think I prefer insincere, trembly voiced, ‘pretend humble’ Stace rather than the humble bragging of ‘f&@k it’ Stace if we are going to have to suffer a never-ending stream this year along the lines of today’s storyline: ‘I’m so hot in my red bikini the waiters were beside themselves and plying me with drinks all day’ 🙄
---
I will never get over Dodgy Dave’s creepiness but this story is particularly predatory in nature. His ‘jokes’ never hit right.

He could do with sorting out his vile yellow moth wing teeth too, not sure why he’s not going down that aff link route yet.
I don’t like to be too judgemental on teeth, mine aren’t great and sometimes people have horrible teeth despite their best efforts

but his make me feel sick, I’m sorry, they do. At this point I wouldn’t even mind if he got a bloody freebie if it means he stops subjecting innocent people to that rancid grin.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine having even half the confidence of these freaks. What a stud not sure if its the hairy shoulders, teeth, dad jokes or sticker sister black eyes that do it for me 🤣

IMG_0888.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Fully spat my drink out at this 💀🤣😂💀🤣😂💀

I’ve just commented on the Sticker Sisters thread. I really not a prude but if I go away, or even on a very hot day in the UK, and I see somebody who’s not sunbathing or on the beach and they are topless I get itchy teeth. Even if they’re totally gorgeous. So to see pervy Daves montage makes me feel queezy. He really does think he’s something else doesn’t he? I wonder if he has desperate single women messaging him as who in their right mind would do something like this? I don’t know what’s worse, his awful, hairy body or his disgusting hair or minging teeth. So he’s making out SSS treated him too. Wonder if she marks it as #Ad

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The holiday is no doubt, yet again, another undeclared AD with the family going along with the story that Stacey has treated them all. YMU will be advising and feeding the tabloids stories about Stacey on holiday. Everything is staged, managed and planned when it comes to Stacey and her bunch of freeloading family members. They are all a bunch of liars. Monetisation of Social media accounts has bought out the worse people. I still can’t get over how much stuff, including free food is gifted to millionaires like Stacey, yet in the UK we have poverty and hunger issues. It’s just not right. And not only are they gifted, they also slyly beg for free stuff and get their agents to on their behalf.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve just commented on the Sticker Sisters thread. I really not a prude but if I go away, or even on a very hot day in the UK, and I see somebody who’s not sunbathing or on the beach and they are topless I get itchy teeth. Even if they’re totally gorgeous. So to see pervy Daves montage makes me feel queezy. He really does think he’s something else doesn’t he? I wonder if he has desperate single women messaging him as who in their right mind would do something like this? I don’t know what’s worse, his awful, hairy body or his disgusting hair or minging teeth. So he’s making out SSS treated him too. Wonder if she marks it as #Ad
I bet Dirty Dave has dozens of women messaging him, hoping to be included on the next family freebie holiday to somewhere exotic. I would rather eat my own liver with a rusty spoon than be in the same room as him. His topless photos with his 'come and get me' girls grin - I bet he has a whole folder of dick pix ready to send. Anyone willing to DM the perv and see if he responds? I bet if a profile of a 40 something gorgeous divorced woman into photography and travel messaged him, he would bite :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her ITS bikinis have been long forgotten then eh? I thought they were so amazing we just all had to rush out and buy them? 🙄
Obviously the baywatch bikini is more appealing than the Terry towelling nappy one designed by St Stace!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
#Travel blogger???? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:I doubt he could find his balls on a map of the human body
#Sponger
#Parasite

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.