Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Euggghh I hope they aren't going to use those towels now they've been shoved around on the floor. I can just imagine them covered in dust and pubes. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

quinzel

VIP Member
Ffs this woman has five kids (three under five) and had time to make that monstrosity. I call BS. She definitely has help at home!

Serene Serena

VIP Member
They obviously had to pay for themselves because they haven't tagged #orsetthall #ad or any photos of their dinner. Poor Stacey having to shell out for food and a hotel room when they should be gifted.

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
I couldn’t imagine anything worse than going on holiday with 19 relatives. And we’re a pretty quiet bunch. God help the poor bastards who are having to share that resort with Stacey squawking and dirty Dave creeping about.
Can you imagine paying all that money for a holiday and up rocks stinky stace and dirty nailed swash? Not to mention the feral kids and creepy grandad taking their pictures *nudge nudge wink wink say no more* keep your kids away from him. I'd be livid. Absolutely gutted.

craftingfroze

VIP Member
“Here’s my top tips on how to pick a holiday for your family”

Hows that then stace?
1. Find an scammy mlm travel company who dishes out free holidays to zlebs
2. Accept whichever 5* destination they offer for free which will always be a brand new or in an area struggling to get tourists

• Sad
  • Heart

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Why does she think watching her doing a reel about her tidying up will bring anyone any joy!! Doing my own housework doesn’t bring me any joy s I’m hardly going to get enjoyment from her doing it!!

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Not to mention the £10 Rituals shower gel, Diptique (natch) body wash £43. And Diptique soap and hand cream outside the shower at £54 and £59 each. Plus all the creams and potions above them! No wonder she needs to keep doing the ads!
And her £67 Tatcha face cream! No idea why you would keep that in the shower. I think another reason for her having a “fuck it year” is because she’s a frigging millionaire who has previously had to pretend she’s a peasant like her insta family and now she wants to be able to shop like a Millionaire and not have to hide it.

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
D’you know what Stacey? I bet you playing the whole ‘supportive mother’ role would seem a lot more authentic if you didn’t feel the need to film the whole fucking thing for Instagram. Nothing is sacred it seems, I mean let’s face it, it didn’t happen if it hasn’t been documented for social media. 😖

She really is something else. 😡

Reactions: 27

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Of course it’s a load of bullshit. Everything she post on instagram it’s planned to details , sometimes she makes small mistake like the curtains. She definitely has nanny , cleaner and gardener. And to put run 5 k on the board yeah right - gym wear, exercise plan is coming soon
Totally agree with everything said; if she was honest and said ‘you know I’m really lucky as I have lots of help’ then fair enough, why shouldn’t she, she’s got the money. It’s the lies and insinuation that she’s just little ole Stace, like every other busy working mum trying to fit everything in and smashing it every time. Well of course she fucking smashes it, we’d all smash it if we had an army of people helping us too. 🤨

It’s not fair and it makes people, the very people she calls her ‘insta-family’ and supposedly loves no less, feel shit and that they’re failing as they simply just can’t do what Stacey does. The fact that it would be impossible to actually do what Stacey claims she does and it’s all a pack of lies (like much of everything she makes out on Instagram) doesn’t seem to come into the equation. 😖

Even sticker sister fell into the trap; before Christmas she was going to do this, that and the other (which included making the front of her house look like it was gingerbread). Anyway between getting unwell and the usual mania of Christmas with kids, school activities, work etc etc she couldn’t. In fact she didn’t get around to decorating or any of the other OTT unnecessary shite she’d planned on doing as it just wasn’t humanly possible and yet what was Stacey doing during this time? Y’know Stacey, who’s just like one of us, with all the same constraints, pressures, obligations and the suchlike that we do, well she was building larger than life bloody Nutcrackers with plastic buckets, drainpipe and a glue gun! 🤦‍♀️

She lives in another bloody world! Mind, I don’t think I’d want to be in her world either, fake, lying, sneaky, duplicitous twat that she is! 😆

• Heart
Ffs who put a pound in this wanker and made her do those painful mop dances again. It wasn’t funny the first time, it’s even worse now she’s not even pretending to mop just dancing with it

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Rose’s hair give me mullet hairstyle vibe !!!!!
_____

I'm going to hell but Rose isn't the sweetest looking child..........
---

Away on holiday and those poor bairns STILL don't get their basic hygiene needs met. More bothered about posing for Insta perfect pictures taking rather than changing a heavily soiled nappy. 😠😠😠

Screenshot_20240101_155312_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240101_155330_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

Serene Serena

VIP Member
She’s going to be her own downfall. She’s got her face/name on too many things now and she’s just a walking #ad. People will get sick of it
The market is saturated, nay, downright soggy, with all the Stacey endorsements. I'm going to have to be very careful with my shopping, my beauty regime and my holidays, so that I don't inadvertently top up her bank account.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Timeline on the whole thing doesn’t add up. She’s lying about something.
Am I missing something?
Feels ill on Friday, Joe takes kids to dinner, nurse comes when he gets back and she goes to hospital Friday evening.
Temp comes down and she discharged herself to fly home Saturday.
Goes to bed on return Saturday evening, stays there until Sunday afternoon when she returns to IG

she definitely had whatever the sister carried over on a flight full of people to Jamaica and then she carried it back on the flight home

• Angry

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Obviously you don’t have to be literate to earn millions…perhaps she should tell that to her eldest who is finding his exams stressful? ‘Don’t worry son, I’ll give you a job, you can spell for me, but first, let’s organise this dirt birthday?’ Oh, and how would she know what’s in Leighton’s room? Doesn’t he live in the next village down? 🤔
---
Don't ever be fooled by her dumb and ditsy act. That's all for the benefit of the sheep.

That one did not become a millionaire by being stupid. Sly and manipulative, yes. Stupid, absolutely not.

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
Is the goon still wearing his ‘All Inclusive’ wrist band from the ‘All Inclusive’ holiday that he’s been back from for nearly a week? What a plonker. (Unless it’s a pre-record of course 😵💫)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow