Stacey Solomon #91 She’s just one of us, she’s not a faker, but we don’t get free holidays to Jamaica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again using her kids to advertise! Poor lad doesn’t look too happy and I don’t blame him. I make my kids smoothies and pancakes but I don’t film it, then share it online and then link a bloody cup to make money from - also undeclared AD seeing as it’s her sisters cup - Stacey is promoting her business for her

the cup looks cheap and nasty anyway. Anyone know how much the gullible sheeple are paying for these?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Your grades won't define you... well what else will you daft witch!!!

Not everyone has the luck to fall upon the opportunities Stacey has, and they will need basic grades to get a job 🙈🙈

She's unreal spouting this tit!

Reactions: 14
the cup looks cheap and nasty anyway. Anyone know how much the gullible sheeple are paying for these?
£10 and you have to stick label on yourself, anyone with a cricut machine can do it lots of small businesses doing the same

Reactions: 18

Not everyone has the luck to fall upon the opportunities Stacey has, and they will need basic grades to get a job 🙈🙈

I don’t think it will matter if he gets the grades or not his mother is a millionaire so will be set up for life, also I’m sure when it comes to it she will get him a job in 1 of her companies she owns or her management I’ll find him a job backstage on some tv show. Nepotism will be rife in the solomon house when he leaves school!!

Reactions: 20
Here she goes making an excuse to sell her sisters stickers and a bloody plastic cup again while exploiting her eldest child to the world. This should again be an AD. Anyone can buy one of those cups in any home ware store and stick a bleeping sticker on it.
---
PS also I bet no one is bleeping asked about a plastic cup AGAIN.....she is a very cunning person. I've reported her many times for undeclared ads. The asa need to get their bloody act together and hit these people in their pockets where it is actually hurt them. They won't be long coming around to declaring ads properly then. God us mere mortals get fined for sneezing wrong in public :mad:

Last edited:
Well what a coincidence... I mentioned on here yesterday that the older two hadn't been seen in awhile, then lo and behold Z appears.... looking like the last thing he wants is to have a camera waved in his face. If he is that stressed, making smoothies and pancakes while advertising your sister's tat is not going to cut it, get off your phone Stacey and parent - it's also a verb!!! Honestly I despair :rolleyes:

Reactions: 30
That poor boy. He's obviously stressed and she's told the world he's (maybe) struggling with his exam prep. She didn't even say she was super proud he was putting in the extra time. She does she not normally get up with him? He looked so sad and embarrassed. I hope he didn't actually mind doing it and it won't affect his stress or anxiety levels any more. He's at such a delicate age, she really shouldn't have done that trying to show off what a good mother she is (for 1 morning) and to sell her sisters valentine's tat. Just shameful all round

Reactions: 27
Well what a coincidence... I mentioned on here yesterday that the older two hadn't been seen in awhile, then lo and behold Z appears.... looking like the last thing he wants is to have a camera waved in his face. If he is that stressed, making smoothies and pancakes while advertising your sister's tat is not going to cut it, get off your phone Stacey and parent - it's also a verb!!! Honestly I despair :rolleyes:
My exact thought. It was mentioned and then he was rolled out today. She seems to barely tolerate the other annex boy.

All I could think was, when she was dropping fruit in, to make that smoothie, I hope she had washed her hands - for a change. 🤢

And all for the sake of an ad. Imagine not being able to have a minute's peace, at his age, any time he is actually allowed into the main house. Very sad. 🙁

Reactions: 13

Doesnt he go to a private school? 😂

Reactions: 4
So i said i would get.up with him today don't normally bother then how very supportive of your struggling son my youngest is my only one still at school she's 17 and very capable gets.up on time sorts her books leaves on time for the bus etc yet i still get up with her every morning make sure she's ok wish her a good day etc oh well obviously lying in bed while the nanny gets up the little ones is much easier for the bone idle cow

So i said i would get.up with him today don't normally bother then how very supportive of your struggling son my youngest is my only one still at school she's 17 and very capable gets.up on time sorts her books leaves on time for the bus etc yet i still get up with her every morning make sure she's ok wish her a good day etc oh well obviously lying in bed while the nanny gets up the little ones is much easier for the bone idle cow
Yes me too with my teens. They can make breakfast themselves, but I am up with them having a coffee, putting the washing on & chatting to them before they leave to go to school. Maybe Stacey doesn’t see them because they live in the annexe that’s not connected to the main house and has its own little kitchen? Maybe she’s somehow persuaded Zach (by increasing his pocket money?) to the main house to help advertise the crappy cup and to try and make herself look like supermum again. We all know she isn’t but the sheeple lap it up!

Reactions: 13
Obviously you don’t have to be literate to earn millions…perhaps she should tell that to her eldest who is finding his exams stressful? ‘Don’t worry son, I’ll give you a job, you can spell for me, but first, let’s organise this dirt birthday?’ Oh, and how would she know what’s in Leighton’s room? Doesn’t he live in the next village down? 🤔
---
Obviously you don’t have to be literate to earn millions…perhaps she should tell that to her eldest who is finding his exams stressful? ‘Don’t worry son, I’ll give you a job, you can spell for me, but first, let’s organise this dirt birthday?’ Oh, and how would she know what’s in Leighton’s room? Doesn’t he live in the next village down? 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
---
“Next village down” finished me 🤣🤣☠

• Haha
Reactions: 17
---
Don't ever be fooled by her dumb and ditsy act. That's all for the benefit of the sheep.

That one did not become a millionaire by being stupid. Sly and manipulative, yes. Stupid, absolutely not.

Reactions: 27
Don't ever be fooled by her dumb and ditsy act. That's all for the benefit of the sheep.

That one did not become a millionaire by being stupid. Sly and manipulative, yes. Stupid, absolutely not.
I agree. I think she also has a degree or she has multiple a levels or something, she’s educated anyway, her spelling mistakes are fake. You can see it in action in ‘open all hours’ Arkwright spells the things he writes on the indie incorrectly eg ‘speciels’ rather than ‘specials’, when granville points it out Arkwright tells him it gets people in the door, the come in to tell him it’s spelt wrong and he can sell to them. She does it to up her engagement, people will comment to tell her, people will comment to them to tell them to ‘be kind’ etc. and she can show she has a post with X amount of comments and use it to get more brand partnerships.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He doesn’t look too impressed and I don’t blame him. I have to say though Sticker Sisters cup looks like a kid has created, printed and stuck the vinyl on the cup. Awful
He isn't even drinking it out of that sticker woman's cup, that was clearly just for an ad

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.