Stacey Solomon #91 She’s just one of us, she’s not a faker, but we don’t get free holidays to Jamaica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think the older two are as sick of her tit as we are…
They’ve also got the advantage of dads outside of the public eye who can vouch for them should Stacey try to engage them in stuff, rather than Joe who’d happily sell anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
They’ve also got the advantage of dads outside of the public eye who can vouch for them should Stacey try to engage them in stuff, rather than Joe who’d happily sell anything.
That's so true. The younger three are exploited left, right and centre and there's nobody to advocate for them. It's very sad, really. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 21
That's so true. The younger three are exploited left, right and centre and there's nobody to advocate for them. It's very sad, really. 🙁
Even their bloody grandad is a scammy beggar. What positive role models do those children have? Are Joe's parents and extended family involved at all? Or are they at the mercy of predatory, money orientated grifters? They will grow up thinking every belch and fart needs documenting online.

Reactions: 13
Even their bloody grandad is a scammy beggar. What positive role models do those children have? Are Joe's parents and extended family involved at all? Or are they at the mercy of predatory, money orientated grifters? They will grow up thinking every belch and fart needs documenting online.
On TikTok I was watching clips of your face or mine and Stacey and Joe were on and one of the guests they brought out was joes sister and he and his sister got on well, her and Stacey didn’t really interact. I think his sister is an actress? Not sure what she’s like though, but I never see his family round and at events and stuff like Stacey’s sisters and their partners and kids and Stacey’s dad are.

Reactions: 11
Joes nephew went to Lapland with them. Stacey rarely shares them but Joe will sometimes show his nephew and I think his sister shares when Rex etc see them

Reactions: 10
Has anyone met Stacey out and about to confirm what she's like in real life? Friendly or up her own ass 🫢

Reactions: 7
Urgh. Exfoliating scrubber you say?
Nothing that a carwash-sized brush and a bucket of bleach might fix.
Applies to the pair of them, dirty mingers...🤢
Screenshot_20240129-175955_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Has anyone met Stacey out and about to confirm what she's like in real life? Friendly or up her own ass 🫢
to be fair, I have not met her personally (I’ve actually never met a celeb ever) but I have seen people on these threads and general “have you ever met a celeb” threads who’ve met her and said she has been nice, which is something. Even if they’re faking it I always like to hear of celebs being nice when they meet people altho it must get so annoying.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely nailed on. She makes sure the logo is front and centre. Looking forward to the breathy, almost crying announcement.
Followed by another post saying how much she loves her Insta family and she's soooooo grateful and she loves them all

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is VERY active on TikTok recently. Gotta get that money in any way possible

Reactions: 7
to be fair, I have not met her personally (I’ve actually never met a celeb ever) but I have seen people on these threads and general “have you ever met a celeb” threads who’ve met her and said she has been nice, which is something. Even if they’re faking it I always like to hear of celebs being nice when they meet people altho it must get so annoying.
I've met Ant and Dec and they are friendly and funny and generally nice. I know someone who met Joe Swash and she said he's an arse, really up himself and very sweary. That was during his Eastenders days so he might have matured since then.

Reactions: 11
I’ve seen posts saying she’s nice and joe offhand, cold or rude. It must be hard for celebs to be ‘on’ as soon as they leave their home, I couldn’t do it so whether it’s faked or not I think it’s nice for their fans that some can keep it switched on and give them a nice experience.

Reactions: 9
Followed by another post saying how much she loves her Insta family and she's soooooo grateful and she loves them all
I came across this Instagram account piece earlier on how influencers coerce people in to believing they’re trustworthy & getting people to part with money on the crap they’re selling. It’s a shame all the sheep won’t read it

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
D’you know what Stacey? I bet you playing the whole ‘supportive mother’ role would seem a lot more authentic if you didn’t feel the need to film the whole bleeping thing for Instagram. Nothing is sacred it seems, I mean let’s face it, it didn’t happen if it hasn’t been documented for social media. 😖

She really is something else. 😡

Reactions: 27
Wow not sure why I'm shocked.... Using your son doing extra lessons for his exams as a way to do an undeclared advert for your sisters cups. When will more people wake up to this?!

• Sick
Reactions: 30
So your poor son has to act like a monkey for your Instagram account?! She really can’t just make him smoothie without filming him… the kids have a sad lifes

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Knew that smoothie thing was an ad for her sisters cups and valentines sticker collection
Zach doesn’t look impressed to have been roped in either

Reactions: 24
So your poor son has to act like a monkey for your Instagram account?! She really can’t just make him smoothie without filming him… the kids have a sad lifes
He doesn’t look too impressed and I don’t blame him. I have to say though Sticker Sisters cup looks like a kid has created, printed and stuck the vinyl on the cup. Awful

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.