Stacey Solomon #91 She’s just one of us, she’s not a faker, but we don’t get free holidays to Jamaica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of them all getting on the sofa is not wholesome. Stacey couldn't look more pissed off if she tried. Not one genuine smile.
So she starts the reel blurb with:

‘This is my favourite thing in the world…’

Eh? What? Might want to let your face in on the secret Stacey as let alone happy it’s looking more like a smacked arse! 🤦‍♀️

Mind I suppose I’d look a bit cheesed off if there was a law that said everything I did was either an #Ad* for Instagram or had to be recorded so I could put it on Instagram. 😖

But wait, what’s that? There isn’t such a law? Then if you don’t like doing it Stacey, don’t bloody do it! Oh, I see, you do have to because you’re bleeping greedy and feel the need to fleece the sheep out of as much of their hard earned cash as possible. Well duck your luck eh? Couldn’t happen to a nicer woman! Serves her right, miserable bint! 😆

*not that she properly declares them as such if she can possibly help it. Greedy, duplicitous twit. 😠

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Instagram definitely doesn't care. She was reported before for posting photos of Roessssss in the bath. Sicko, that's all she is. She knows darn well the dangers of social media and those innocent kids have no idea what is going on.

It's really horrible to see that level of exploitation - purely for money. 🙁
Kate Lawler once posted an entirely naked photo of her daughter and put winking heart emojis covering her private parts (I mean wtf?!) and it was heavily reported by tattlers and instagram didn’t do a thing to remove it😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
That reel just looks so fake. Looks to me like they’ve all been sent to stacey one by one and Rex looked like he was waiting to be told when he could get down.

Why does she always say loads of you were asking me about bleeping random discount codes......can she just not say. Guys I have a discount code for blah blah blah. Nobody has to be asking. Liar

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Or simple sheep, you could just go to Hello Fresh as a new customer and get the EXACT same deal, nothing special about SSS recommending it, without lining her pockets??? Choice is yours, to the moon and back 💋
And if they're discounting it so much is it a pile of crap 🤔

Reactions: 9
Kate Lawler once posted an entirely naked photo of her daughter and put winking heart emojis covering her private parts (I mean wtf?!) and it was heavily reported by tattlers and instagram didn’t do a thing to remove it😡
It honestly says so much about meta and where their values lie.

Reactions: 11
So she doesn't help Belle, the baby, onto the sofa as she was struggling to get up, but she helps Rose, the golden child, when she is big enough and perfectly capable of getting up herself?? 🥴🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 19
So she doesn't help Belle, the baby, onto the sofa as she was struggling to get up, but she helps Rose, the golden child, when she is big enough and perfectly capable of getting up herself?? 🥴🥴
Belle is not a blond, curly , cutie baby girl like Rose and she can’t filter Belle’s hair to make it look blond.. so no! Rose is the favourite child

• Sad
Reactions: 12
In sticker sisters post Stacey says Rose has a Disney name “don’t she” when Belle literally has a Disney princess name!!! Make it make sense- also still trying to make ROESS initials into ROSES give it up woman
Also Rex’s hair is dark brown in the sofa video so god knows what filter is used on that

Why does she always say loads of you were asking me about bleeping random discount codes......can she just not say. Guys I have a discount code for blah blah blah. Nobody has to be asking. Liar
Because she’s the baddest of them all ☝ nothing but a crook!!

Reactions: 4
I think the absolute worst thing about Stacey is the way she tells her followers they are family and she loves them to the moon and back. She loves their ability to click on her affiliate links and buy stuff she is paid to promote. Her entire life is one big advertising campaign. Nothing is genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm glad to see the older two not appearing as much on her insta these days - hopefully they have told her to stop sticking the camera in their faces all the time!!!

I can't believe that I am going to defend J, but my DP is a reasonably intelligent man and did not have a clue what that debobbler gadget was until I explained. But he did not try to shave his face with it!!!! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm glad to see the older two not appearing as much on her insta these days - hopefully they have told her to stop sticking the camera in their faces all the time!!!

I can't believe that I am going to defend J, but my DP is a reasonably intelligent man and did not have a clue what that debobbler gadget was until I explained. But he did not try to shave his face with it!!!! :rolleyes:
I genuinely think the older two are as sick of her tit as we are…

Reactions: 14

1. I can't believe that I am going to defend J, but my DP is a reasonably intelligent man and did not have a clue what that debobbler gadget was until I explained. But he did not try to shave his face with it!!!! :rolleyes:
They just make up that kind of bullshit to appear funny and relatable. They're not.

They just make up that kind of bullshit to appear funny and relatable. They're not.
Every single thing is scripted and pre-recorded. There's not one moment of spontaneity in that family. The children aren't allowed to be kids and make a mess and enjoy life, unless they are being filmed for content. It's sickening.

I wonder when this Instagram 'look at me and my wonderful life' trend will die a death?

People must be sick of incredibly wealthy people lie Stacey and Joe, pretending to be average folk, needing to save a few quid here and there with their promoted links, yet being gifted or spending thousands and thousands of pounds on a family holiday several times a year, using expensive skincare products and wearing designer clothes, despite advertising Primark and In The Style stuff.

• Heart
In sticker sisters post Stacey says Rose has a Disney name “don’t she” when Belle literally has a Disney princess name!!! Make it make sense- also still trying to make ROESS initials into ROSES give it up woman
that always makes me laugh when I think of it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.