Stacey Solomon #91 She’s just one of us, she’s not a faker, but we don’t get free holidays to Jamaica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yesterday it was a day just with the youngest three next she is with her sister! She cannot manage those kids alone i reckon they are probably little ratbags there is no routine and they are passed from nannies, to Dave, to her sister and who knows how many others! Let's not forget she recently took them to the supermarket and staff had to help her with them plus complaints from passengers on one of her many flights abroad about how badly behaved her kids were but Saint Stacey mum of the year doesn't share any of that does she? Makes me sick how she portrays them as a perfect family i reckon her and Joe argue a lot too and while i'm here why does Belle need a Valentine's themed birthday? Oh wait she doesn't it's purely so Stace can make it all love hearts and pink for the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It doesn’t matter how many pieces of paper she staples together in the shape of hearts, she’s not bloody relatable! The sister has admitted she might’ve had covid, finally!

Reactions: 14
In other news….STOP POSTING PICS OF YOUR KIDS NAKED IN THE BATH TO STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET YOU bleeping THICK duck…..😡😡😡

Edited to add 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I’m other news….STOP POSTING PICS OF YOUR KIDS NAKED IN THE BATH TO STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET YOU bleeping THICK duck…..
They couldn't give a toss.
Money, begging, scrounging , comes before all.......

Reactions: 12
They couldn't give a toss.
Money, begging, scrounging , comes before all.......
Exactly this 👆🏼Except for when it’s leaked about some perv using the images for their own pleasure…It should be reported to the police never mind IG….

Reactions: 11
So yesterday it was a day just with the youngest three next she is with her sister! She cannot manage those kids alone i reckon they are probably little ratbags there is no routine and they are passed from nannies, to Dave, to her sister and who knows how many others! Let's not forget she recently took them to the supermarket and staff had to help her with them plus complaints from passengers on one of her many flights abroad about how badly behaved her kids were but Saint Stacey mum of the year doesn't share any of that does she? Makes me sick how she portrays them as a perfect family i reckon her and Joe argue a lot too and while i'm here why does Belle need a Valentine's themed birthday? Oh wait she doesn't it's purely so Stace can make it all love hearts and pink for the gram
Definitely.

When they were on Celebrity Gogglebox, they argued and bickered constantly. She was usually stuffing her face with pizza and he would be trying to take some of it. There was nothing even vaguely entertaining about them.
I used to mute the tv. Both of their voices grate on my nerves also.

I understand they have a lot of land around them and no neighbours overlooking them. However, it just seems so wrong having a bath directly in front of a massive, unfrosted window with no coverings for privacy :oops: regardless if I had no neighbours close by, I’d still have my bathroom window frosted. Maybe it’s just me lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Exactly this 👆🏼Except for when it’s leaked about some perv using the images for their own pleasure…It should be reported to the police never mind IG….
Instagram definitely doesn't care. She was reported before for posting photos of Roessssss in the bath. Sicko, that's all she is. She knows darn well the dangers of social media and those innocent kids have no idea what is going on.

It's really horrible to see that level of exploitation - purely for money. 🙁

Reactions: 17
Instagram definitely doesn't care. She was reported before for posting photos of Roessssss in the bath. Sicko, that's all she is. She knows darn well the dangers of social media and those innocent kids have no idea what is going on.

It's really horrible to see that level of exploitation - purely for money. 🙁
Meta doesn't give a crap about the dangers posed to children. I don't understand why lawmakers haven't caught up at this point, Facebook has been around 20 years at this point. There is no excuse.

Reactions: 8
Oo I missed seeing anything about passengers complaining about them on the flight. I think I’ve skimmed through posts in here as been busy. What happened? Or is it in wiki?

Reactions: 5
She really can’t look after her own kids herself can she, no mention of being with sticker sister yesterday!! The sister saying she’s probably had covid, which let’s be honest we already guessed and that Stacy had it as well. Wonder if saint stacy will say she had it🙄

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but my guess is this is Stacey's next "women's small business" she'll be supporting/taking credit for!
!
FDD91AAC-5352-42B2-89CD-FC976818CEA5.jpeg

5D2492FC-3C60-41C3-9B65-8E21ADA39AA4.jpeg

2B5D066F-15E4-4D0D-AB52-EE582FE65198.jpeg
E46D4EB8-8756-4F14-987D-99D6B032BC6F.jpeg
BC24436D-4324-48BE-9978-1ED070C70C45.jpeg

Last edited:
Oo I missed seeing anything about passengers complaining about them on the flight. I think I’ve skimmed through posts in here as been busy. What happened? Or is it in wiki?
I don't know if it's in the wiki i'm quite new here i think i read it in a newspaper article that came up on my insta search

Reactions: 6
She has put that crap in Roess hair again makes it look so greasy plus wh y has Belle got a bottle of milk at this timeof day she should be having dinner soon should be a little cup at her age anyway

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That video of them all getting on the sofa is not wholesome. Stacey couldn't look more pissed off if she tried. Not one genuine smile.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep of course people have been messaging her for a Hello fresh code 🙄 There’s always a zlister somewhere promoting HF online so they’d hardly need her specific code. At this stage her content is just ads and using her kids for likes 🤬

Reactions: 19
Just circling back to this for a minute … the body image bullshittery with this one is on another level.
Of course- she is a queen of filters!! She is trying to look thin so she can use it for her gym wear and all her sheep saying how amazing she looks! She lies sooo much !! She should be fined for all this lies !!
---
The curtains in her bedroom just doing my head in 🤪🤪🤪so much money and she can’t buy some normal curtains

Attachments

• Sick
Yep of course people have been messaging her for a Hello fresh code 🙄 There’s always a zlister somewhere promoting HF online so they’d hardly need her specific code. At this stage her content is just ads and using her kids for likes 🤬
Or simple sheep, you could just go to Hello Fresh as a new customer and get the EXACT same deal, nothing special about SSS recommending it, without lining her pockets??? Choice is yours, to the moon and back 💋

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.