Stacey Solomon #91 She’s just one of us, she’s not a faker, but we don’t get free holidays to Jamaica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon when that old sex-pest is at it , he goes " eeeeuuuuurg eeeeuuuurrrgggg!" just before the vinegar stroke, sounding like that old bbc sex-pest saville 😅😅😆😆😆😆💀💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I reckon when that old sex-pest is at it , he goes " eeeeuuuuurg eeeeuuuurrrgggg!" just before the vinegar stroke, sounding like that old bbc sex-pest saville 😅😅😆😆😆😆💀💀💀💀
Oh Jeezo I’m green at the gills thinking about that 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What time do we reckon the Trending Travel #ad for the holiday is dropping? 7pm?

She’ll probs use her usual deceitful cuntish ways to get out of declaring it (e.g. she’s paid X amount and got the rest as a discount or similar with a “no obligation” verbal promise to post about it when she gets home).

Either way, if she tags the hotel and or holiday company it is 100% an ad meaning she got a freebie. Her followers can no way afford stuff like this and she knows it.

Reactions: 20
What time do we reckon the Trending Travel #ad for the holiday is dropping? 7pm?

She’ll probs use her usual deceitful cuntish ways to get out of declaring it (e.g. she’s paid X amount and got the rest as a discount or similar with a “no obligation” verbal promise to post about it when she gets home).

Either way, if she tags the hotel and or holiday company it is 100% an ad meaning she got a freebie. Her followers can no way afford stuff like this and she knows it.
I think she will probably do a pretend Q&A when she’s home and tag every freebie she got in that.
She’s a sneaky twit.

I’m just at a complete loss for words having put myself through that reel 😭🤣
View attachment 2670391
Who on earth stands and poses for picture after picture of themself like that anyway? On top of that he even has several costume and position changes; ‘here’s me stood casually with my shirt off’ or ‘ah yes this is me perched on the sofa arm nonchalantly’… it’s just bizarre it really is! 🤦‍♀️ Yes I’m guessing most people take a selfie or two, especially on holiday but this, well it’s another level! Weirdo! 😖

I think it’s fair to say these beauties will be gracing the pages of dating agencies/sites in the not so distant future as good old dirty Dave attempts to meet his next conquest and sow his wild oats. 🤢 There won’t be any angle he won’t try I shouldn’t think; everything from ‘I’m a professional photographer’ or ‘I love children and spending time with all my grandkids’ through to, ‘yes, my daughter is Stacey Solomon…’ 🙄

The worst thing about it all is you know that some poor half wit will fall for it (I was going to say ‘for his charms’ but given the man is utterly charmless it seemed inapt) and I would feel sorry for them but anyone who is a) taken in by or likes the look of those hideous snaps and b) then decides to meet the old lothario, well, more fool them. It takes all sorts I guess but hell, finding him attractive? The mind boggles! 😳😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who on earth stands and poses for picture after picture of themself like that anyway? On top of that he even has several costume and position changes; ‘here’s me stood casually with my shirt off’ or ‘ah yes this is me perched on the sofa arm nonchalantly’… it’s just bizarre it really is! 🤦‍♀️ Yes I’m guessing most people take a selfie or two, especially on holiday but this, well it’s another level! Weirdo! 😖

I think it’s fair to say these beauties will be gracing the pages of dating agencies/sites in the not so distant future as good old dirty Dave attempts to meet his next conquest and sow his wild oats. 🤢 There won’t be any angle he won’t try I shouldn’t think; everything from ‘I’m a professional photographer’ or ‘I love children and spending time with all my grandkids’ through to, ‘yes, my daughter is Stacey Solomon…’ 🙄

The worst thing about it all is you know that some poor half wit will fall for it (I was going to say ‘for his charms’ but given the man is utterly charmless it seemed inapt) and I would feel sorry for them but anyone who is a) taken in by or likes the look of those hideous snaps and b) then decides to meet the old lothario, well, more fool them. It takes all sorts I guess but hell, finding him attractive? The mind boggles! 😳😆
Oh god my eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she keep filtering him so much? We all know he’s got more wrinkles than a Shar Pei. Is she ashamed of his natural look?
She has no Shame sure she filters her kids so their hair looks blonde
He looks ridiculous with the filter

Reactions: 12
Where’s Stacey’s mum in all this? I know her and Dirty Dave are divorced but nothing ever really gets mentioned about Stacey’s mum. Joes mum never really gets a look in either? Did any of Joes family get an invite I wonder 🤔 haven’t heard anything about Harry for a long time.

Reactions: 9
Where’s Stacey’s mum in all this? I know her and Dirty Dave are divorced but nothing ever really gets mentioned about Stacey’s mum. Joes mum never really gets a look in either? Did any of Joes family get an invite I wonder 🤔 haven’t heard anything about Harry for a long time.
Probably glad to have got away from them 😃😃🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those 3,732 people need sectioning for liking his creepy bod video. He certainly isn't what you would call the man of your dreams. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Screenshot_20240106_201518_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240106_201634_InsMate.jpg

Screenshot_20240106_201851_InsMate.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
He's the kind of guy on a dating app that starts with "You're too beautiful to be on here. How are you single? 😘😘" 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.