Stacey Solomon #91 She’s just one of us, she’s not a faker, but we don’t get free holidays to Jamaica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Dirty Dave has dozens of women messaging him, hoping to be included on the next family freebie holiday to somewhere exotic. I would rather eat my own liver with a rusty spoon than be in the same room as him. His topless photos with his 'come and get me' girls grin - I bet he has a whole folder of dick pix ready to send. Anyone willing to DM the perv and see if he responds? I bet if a profile of a 40 something gorgeous divorced woman into photography and travel messaged him, he would bite :D :D
Honestly , alarm bells ring with him.
Bet he is very " hands-on" with all of them.....

bleeping greedy ponce , begging bleep

• Sick
Reactions: 21
If my dad set up his phone and took pictures of himself posing in his hotel room I would be having words. This is not normal behaviour for a 50 year old single man. Gross

• Sick
Reactions: 37
If my dad set up his phone and took pictures of himself posing in his hotel room I would be having words. This is not normal behaviour for a 50 year old single man. Gross
Disturbing sex-pest bleep

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If my dad was posting topless photos of himself on Instagram I'd be having words too. If he was having selfies taken with my friends on a night out, I'd be disgusted. Fortunately, my dad doesn't flirt with my friends or think he's some kind of silver fox, because he's an intelligent adult man.

Reactions: 29
If my dad was posting topless photos of himself on Instagram I'd be having words too. If he was having selfies taken with my friends on a night out, I'd be disgusted. Fortunately, my dad doesn't flirt with my friends or think he's some kind of silver fox, because he's an intelligent adult man.
It's sad you don't have that beautiful Solomon bond..would you consider asking him to photograph you 97.666% naked to cultivate your relationship?
He looks like he needs to be put soaking in bleach

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And a 'look at my toned abs' post. To be fair to the girl, she's got a cracking figure considering she's had 3 pregnancies in quick succession. I'm pretty sure those rounded tummy photos were staged to get people speculating as to whether she was expecting her 6th child. Even the slimmest woman can push her belly out and look a tiny bit preggers, should they want to.
The thing with her is we wouldn't know if she had a mummy over 🤔

Reactions: 4
Dirty daves reel is so disturbing 😳 I feel half sick because he has tickets on himself and half sorry for him because even being on holiday with 20 of his family it screams sad, lonely old man vibes. Who takes that many selfies let alone puts them online for everyone to see. Does he think because he is a photographer he knows how to model? It really was cringeworthy and I would be mortified if I was Stacey or her sisters.

Reactions: 18
Dirty Dave's latest post has amassed nearly 3,000 likes, including a real life friend of mine who I've known for 30 odd years. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I need to rethink who I associate with if they are liking this pervs pictures. 🤔 Can't believe people, mostly women, are even hitting that heart on his his photos. Think I'm going to be sick. I'm off to bleach my eyes out as I can't bear looking at the ugly weirdo twit.

Screenshot_20240106_002301_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Dirty Dave's latest post has amassed nearly 3,000 likes, including a real life friend of mine who I've known for 30 odd years. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I need to rethink who I associate with if they are liking this pervs pictures. 🤔 Can't believe people, mostly women, are even hitting that heart on his his photos. Think I'm going to be sick. I'm off to bleach my eyes out as I can't bear looking at the ugly twit.

View attachment 2670943
Will you miss that friend

He's a definite sleaze I know people whose dms he slid into 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Dirty daves reel is so disturbing 😳 I feel half sick because he has tickets on himself and half sorry for him because even being on holiday with 20 of his family it screams sad, lonely old man vibes. Who takes that many selfies let alone puts them online for everyone to see. Does he think because he is a photographer he knows how to model? It really was cringeworthy and I would be mortified if I was Stacey or her sisters.
I should think most women run a mile..........

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At first I was nearly sick but then I wanted to laugh 🤣🤦‍♀️! Obviously wanted to be sick at what I was seeing but then imagining my Dad even contemplating taking even 1 photo of himself in his room 😂!
I can only get him in on holiday pics if I say get one with mum and the kids and he scrambled for his shirt on first (he’s 70 and looks about 25 compared to what I just watched 😂) .
He would tell me to F off if I asked for a pic of just him 😂 even if I had taken him on a 60k holiday he’d rather not come.

is Stacey’s mum there? Sorry if Already answered on here

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At first I was nearly sick but then I wanted to laugh 🤣🤦‍♀️! Obviously wanted to be sick at what I was seeing but then imagining my Dad even contemplating taking even 1 photo of himself in his room 😂!
I can only get him in on holiday pics if I say get one with mum and the kids and he scrambled for his shirt on first (he’s 70 and looks about 25 compared to what I just watched 😂) .
He would tell me to F off if I asked for a pic of just him 😂 even if I had taken him on a 60k holiday he’d rather not come.

is Stacey’s mum there? Sorry if Already answered on here
My hubbie is much younger than Dave and he hates being in any pics so sometimes I have to force him to do a selfie and promise not to post it online. Only so I actually have a pic with us together and I can send it to immediate family if it’s a holiday pic. Someone needs to have a word with Dave. I do hope SSS reads here.

Reactions: 8
I need to rethink who I associate with if they are liking this pervs pictures. 🤔 Can't believe people, mostly women, are even hitting that heart on his his photos. Think I'm going to be sick. I'm off to bleach my eyes out as I can't bear looking at the ugly weirdo twit.

View attachment 2670943
I can bet if I go check that post my life long friend will have liked it also, I’m not even going to look at it, as don’t want to have confirmed my pal is weirdo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know Stacey and Joe hor were on I am celebrity get me out of here but that was years ago and Joe hadn’t done after show for ICGMOH for years .. they both following Australia instagram account… maybe next freebie holiday????

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.