Stacey Solomon #91 She’s just one of us, she’s not a faker, but we don’t get free holidays to Jamaica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she reads this thread and realises a lot of us have decamped to Orjenise on Instagram for decluttering and tidying advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know shes “sick” but why does she look so different to me? Anyone else think she does? Maybe its just a different filter
No I thought that! She actually looks nicer in a way I can’t put my finger on? Maybe something about her looking rougher due to being ill reduces the uncanny valley effect of her usual filters? Not sure but she looks different

and yes the no eyelashes is part of it as well

Reactions: 8
So she was really ill with some sort of bacterial infection, so thought it was ok to sit for 10 hours on a flight which circulates the air around the plane infecting hundreds of people?! What a moron
Did she say how long she was in hospital for? Surley if she was that poorly she wouldn’t have been allowed to fly home!! And tbh she sounds likes she’s probably had this viral bug/cold type thing that’s doing the rounds all over the festivities. Well up north anyway lol
---
Not what I needed to see on a Sunday afternoon when I opened up my Insta.

View attachment 2673762View attachment 2673767
She really is ugly without all the filters she uses

Reactions: 10
No I thought that! She actually looks nicer in a way I can’t put my finger on? Maybe something about her looking rougher due to being ill reduces the uncanny valley effect of her usual filters? Not sure but she looks different

and yes the no eyelashes is part of it as well
Looks better without the lashes. Looks quite rough but I think her face seems thinner so she looks more like her skeletal sister. Wonder if it natural without filter

Reactions: 17
I think she had covid too… Here she is 2 days ago carrying a bog roll and mixing with people on holiday??

IMG_2250.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Timeline on the whole thing doesn’t add up. She’s lying about something.
Am I missing something?
Feels ill on Friday, Joe takes kids to dinner, nurse comes when he gets back and she goes to hospital Friday evening.
Temp comes down and she discharged herself to fly home Saturday.
Goes to bed on return Saturday evening, stays there until Sunday afternoon when she returns to IG

she definitely had whatever the sister carried over on a flight full of people to Jamaica and then she carried it back on the flight home

• Angry
Reactions: 27
The yard broom eyelashes are missing for a start.
Looks like she’s had some fillers and other sheeit. Well done horse face, keeping it real. And all her sheeples will still harp on how real and genuine she is and anyone who doesn’t agree is just jealous 🤣

Reactions: 7
Such a div antibiotics don't work this quick it'll have been ivi paracetamol so dramatic so called sister must be a tit nurse wouldnt wantbher looking after me or my family I've been ill in my house for 4 days temp cough sore throat generally unwell I didn't need to hospital visit my 2 covid both neg. She got what the whole country got. Bore off .

• Haha
Why didn’t she say what they gave her AB’s for? …No AB’s are given for Covid such a liar

Reactions: 11
I know shes “sick” but why does she look so different to me? Anyone else think she does? Maybe its just a different filter
Her lack of eyelashes make her look even more gormless than usual I think. She’s got dopey eyes.
---
I hope she wore a mask on the journey home. Someone with an infection on an aeroplane, spluttering and coughing over everyone else, is disgusting and selfish.
Since Joe apparently had all five kids for the entire 10 hour flight home I’d put money on her been in first or business class on her own.

Since Joe apparently had all five kids for the entire 10 hour flight home I’d put money on her been in first or business class on her own.
Where was her dad and brother on the flight home? They are both adults. Zach and Leighton are old enough to not be much bother so that’s three adults to three children

Reactions: 12
Such a div antibiotics don't work this quick it'll have been ivi paracetamol so dramatic so called sister must be a tit nurse wouldnt wantbher looking after me or my family I've been ill in my house for 4 days temp cough sore throat generally unwell I didn't need to hospital visit my 2 covid both neg. She got what the whole country got. Bore off .
Idiots like her demanding and taking antibiotics for no good reason are why effectiveness is decreasing. Same for the idiot who prescribed it.
She’s an idiot anyway and clearly a complete drama queen.

Where was her dad and brother on the flight home? They are both adults. Zach and Leighton are old enough to not be much bother so that’s three adults to three children
Dirty Dave was probably too busy chatting up the poor cabin crew.

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.