Stacey Solomon #91 She’s just one of us, she’s not a faker, but we don’t get free holidays to Jamaica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s seems Joe’s ridiculous teeth weren’t a filter, they’re for real. That never happened to my teeth when I was laid up in bed…. 🤔 the life of a z lister never ceases to amaze 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
By the way, I would like to thank the Tattler on here who recommended following Orjenise on Instagram for decluttering tips, and giving advice on sorting your life out, little by little. She is amazing and there's no stealth advertising, she doesn't monetise her children (if she has any) and I highly recommend following her, especially if your life is as disorganised as mine is - or was, I'm getting there and it's only January 7th!!! 💕

Reactions: 32
And if he gets a response, he swiftly sends a photo of Little Dave.
My response to those pics is "Why have you sent me a photo of a child's penis? I'm going to report you to the police" You rarely get another one 😂😂
---
By the way, I would like to thank the Tattler on here who recommended following Orjenise on Instagram for decluttering tips, and giving advice on sorting your life out, little by little. She is amazing and there's no stealth advertising, she doesn't monetise her children (if she has any) and I highly recommend following her, especially if your life is as disorganised as mine is - or was, I'm getting there and it's only January 7th!!! 💕
Same! I started following her on day 5 after seeing her mentioned on here and did my toiletries and items you don't notice. I felt like I'd really achieved something in 15 mins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s seems Joe’s ridiculous teeth weren’t a filter, they’re for real. That never happened to my teeth when I was laid up in bed…. 🤔 the life of a z lister never ceases to amaze 🤣
Shame they never did his bottom ones look at them brown rotten stumps

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Surely to duck she’s not knocked up again! If she is, it’s purely to keep her and her boring family relevant!
---
Those cheap dresses look like they’d go up in flames any second 🔥. They’re so classy! 😂
He doesn’t look like he’s got a decent ride in him either 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So now we know why there wasn’t any 7pm happy holiday freebie / ad holiday pictures!!! I am sorry but I don’t feel sorry for her.. if it was one of us - normal
People we wouldn’t get the treatment like she did !!!

Reactions: 13
So she was really ill with some sort of bacterial infection, so thought it was ok to sit for 10 hours on a flight which circulates the air around the plane infecting hundreds of people?! What a moron

Reactions: 42
So now we know why there wasn’t any 7pm happy holiday freebie / ad holiday pictures!!! I am sorry but I don’t feel sorry for her.. if it was one of us - normal
People we wouldn’t get the treatment like she did !!!
She was admitted to hospital for IV antibiotics? I hope she had good travel insurance, that would cost a bomb. At least she's recovered enough to update us all.

Reactions: 10
So she was really ill with some sort of bacterial infection, so thought it was ok to sit for 10 hours on a flight which circulates the air around the plane infecting hundreds of people?! What a moron
The entitlement is through the roof with these people

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She was admitted to hospital for IV antibiotics? I hope she had good travel insurance, that would cost a bomb. At least she's recovered enough to update us all.
I think it'd bullshit. They wouldn't have let her travel back so soon... plus I slept for a day once home.. lying scanky witch

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nice of her to spread her germs all around a whole plane full of people. Well done Stacey, thoughtful and considerate as ever.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Probably the whole lot of them have had Covid. Joe first and then sticky sister but wouldn't test as Jamaica was booked. Probably infected the whole plane going there abs coming back. They don't give a duck cause it wasn't going to ruin their break away.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I know shes “sick” but why does she look so different to me? Anyone else think she does? Maybe its just a different filter

Reactions: 14
Probably the whole lot of them have had Covid. Joe first and then sticky sister but wouldn't test as Jamaica was booked. Probably infected the whole plane going there abs coming back. They don't give a duck cause it wasn't going to ruin their break away.
My thoughts exactly. Definitely sounds like Covid. But she won't say the word.

Reactions: 9
I think it'd bullshit. They wouldn't have let her travel back so soon... plus I slept for a day once home.. lying scanky witch
I hope she wore a mask on the journey home. Someone with an infection on an aeroplane, spluttering and coughing over everyone else, is disgusting and selfish.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.