Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey is clearly folding her body over so that there’s more of a ripple. And pulled her pants down to show the tiniest love handle!!
body positivity is great! But don’t fake being fat to be popular on the gram!!
[/QUOTE
If you take the time to pull your shorts up There is no rolls
Imagine getting someone to take that photo like how many photos were taken and then the brain wave pull the shorts down make me look bigger 🙄

Attachments

Those aren’t fat rolls :rolleyes: she’s had 3 children of course her skin around that area is going to be ‘looser’ than it was. I’m pregnant with my third now and I can only dream of looking like that! She’s so patronising.

Reactions: 16
She has a body that so many people would love to have. The comments on her page saying she’s “an inspiration” is ridiculous. She’s not remotely fat! She needs to back a different campaign because this one is not really for her...

Reactions: 13
Stacey is clearly folding her body over so that there’s more of a ripple. And pulled her pants down to show the tiniest love handle!!
body positivity is great! But don’t fake being fat to be popular on the gram!!
totally agree! She is the wrong size to be making women feel body confident!
She is very slim, may have stretch marks and imperfections but there are women praying that’s all they had!!
THEN to state weight loss aswell just to kick in a few More teeth.... 😂

Reactions: 10
I’m going to respectfully disagree re her body.
she’s slim, yes, but that doesn’t mean she should be more body confident than someone curvier.
i think we are quite similar (although she’s taller and thanks to lock down I’m a little heavier than I would normally be) and although not huge, it is difficult to have body confidence when you area little doughier around the middle than you would like.
I don’t think she’s had to force the folds, her tummy is baggy and that’s what happens when she sits down.
I think it’s a good move by dove, to get different shapes and sizes talking about body confidence.

urgh, that feels too close to saying something nice about Stacey...I don’t like it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isn't the whole reason behind the dove campaign no filters?

I'd have more respect for her if she'd done make up free filter free stories

she’s slim, yes, but that doesn’t mean she should be more body confident than someone curvier.
i think we are quite similar (although she’s taller and thanks to lock down I’m a little heavier than I would normally be) and although not huge, it is difficult to have body confidence when you area little doughier around the middle than you would like.
I don’t think she’s had to force the folds, her tummy is baggy and that’s what happens when she sits down.
I think it’s a good move by dove, to get different shapes and sizes talking about body confidence.

urgh, that feels too close to saying something nice about Stacey...I don’t like it! 😂
I agree too (wow that was painful 😬). I can honestly say without a shadow of a doubt that I hate my body more now I'm slimmer. It's saggier and my stretchmarks and cellulite show up more. When I was bigger my fat smoothed my skin out and I felt much more confident naked. I look better in clothes slimmer yes but I would find it hard to post a pic like Stacey has at the size 8-10 I am now X

Reactions: 9

I agree. 9/10 she does my head in with the constant fake laugh and sh*t posts but I don’t agree with pulling someone apart for the way they look. Body positivity is about embracing all shapes and sizes. My friend is super skinny and no matter how much she eats cant gain weight. People comment none stop about her body and she’s super insecure. I think pulling someone apart for them being a dick is one thing but I think when it comes to appearance or weight etc women should support each other. You can be the most gorgeous girl ever and have insecurities... that doesn’t make you unrelatable. Just my opinion . 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think the issue with Stacey and her suddenly showing all these "rolls" again to be relatable is that they aren't fat rolls. I know she hasn't claimed them to be, but they are loose skin, which many of us are left with after pregnancy, one or multiple. What really annoys me the most about all these body positivity posts are the 'I LOVE MY CELLULITE, I LOVE MT STRETCH MARKS' etc... It comes across as of you have to love them and you should be thankful for them. I'm sure many have battled to accept them and the way their body now looks as they get older (including many other reasons.) But I feel like all of these posts are never 100% genuine. Nobody ever seems to open up and say I hate the cellulite and I hide my stretch marks because I'm embarssed or whatever, but I accept them and I'm still thankful for my body.

Before I go 'stretch marks are glitter' 😷 really?! I'd be more willing to accept if people didn't big these things up to be something they aren't. I know what they are trying to do but I sometimes feel people need to be honest and factual, you have stretch marks because your skin was stretched, it can be down to genetics if you get them or not and obviously other reasons too. Nothing to be ashamed of but if you aren't comfortable with them then that's fine. If you want to show them off, then that is also fine. I just personally feel it gets shoved down everyone's throats.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the issue with Stacey and her suddenly showing all these "rolls" again to be relatable is that they aren't fat rolls. I know she hasn't claimed them to be, but they are loose skin, which many of us are left with after pregnancy, one or multiple. What really annoys me the most about all these body positivity posts are the 'I LOVE MY CELLULITE, I LOVE MT STRETCH MARKS' etc... It comes across as of you have to love them and you should be thankful for them. I'm sure many have battled to accept them and the way their body now looks as they get older (including many other reasons.) But I feel like all of these posts are never 100% genuine. Nobody ever seems to open up and say I hate the cellulite and I hide my stretch marks because I'm embarssed or whatever, but I accept them and I'm still thankful for my body.

Before I go 'stretch marks are glitter' 😷 really?! I'd be more willing to accept if people didn't big these things up to be something they aren't. I know what they are trying to do but I sometimes feel people need to be honest and factual, you have stretch marks because your skin was stretched, it can be down to genetics if you get them or not and obviously other reasons too. Nothing to be ashamed of but if you aren't comfortable with them then that's fine. If you want to show them off, then that is also fine. I just personally feel it gets shoved down everyone's throats.
Exactly this! I hate mine, my stomach is absolutely covered in them, thanks kids! I wish I could get rid of them. Certainly don’t see them as glitter or tiger stripes as some people call them. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That beach room is going to look absolute shite.
If she wants panelling she should a) get someone in to do it, because let’s face it she’s got the money and seeing as she’s such a hero and LOVES helping small businesses I’m sure there’s a local sole trader who would love the job or b) if she’s so set on doing it herself because she’s just like the rest of us, she should use actual wood to create the effect, like every other instagrammer has!

I tend to only stick to the Hinch threads as they take up so much time and on the whole I don't mind Stacey (though not enough to join a rave thread)
Having said that, I cannot stand the constant "you got this" "if nobody has told you recently you are amazing and you are enough" ugh duck off it drives me bleeping crazy

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.