Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tend to only stick to the Hinch threads as they take up so much time and on the whole I don't mind Stacey (though not enough to join a rave thread)
Having said that, I cannot stand the constant "you got this" "if nobody has told you recently you are amazing and you are enough" ugh duck off it drives me bleeping crazy
I liked her until she had Rex, and since then I just don’t know what’s happened to her. She’s always been dopey, but now she just acts completely bleeping thick when we all know she’s far from it. Then teaming up with Grinch for the fake friendship and fake baby besties act just finished me off. Now I can’t stand her 😂

Reactions: 11
I can't even with the wonky panelling... My brain instantly zeroed in on the wavy bottom panel 🤯🤯🤯 just stoppppppp

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For someone who doesn’t drink she sure had what looked like a hangover yesterday.

How big is that house, she’s always decorating / diy-ing bits I’ve never seen!

Reactions: 10
I'm all for unedited pictures...but our. You've had 3 kids and have a tiny bit of a belly duck off some of us haven't seen parts of our anatomy for some time...so it kind of defeats the purpose of that kind of post when you have to lean to create a mini roll!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thats why I feel influencers are so fake and I won’t buy anything from them- bangs on about doves unfiltered pictures campaign but in her stories she is so filtered.

Reactions: 10
When did she get that tan! I think she’s borrowed Joe’s!

How does she get the tan off those white sheets?

C’mon Stace quality chance to partner with a soap powder / bleach company!

Reactions: 4

Its not tan, she has heavily filtered herself!! So much for promoting no filter!! Such a fake 🤢

Reactions: 8

She doesnt get the tan off the sheets. There's been loads of times in her montages she's had bright orange pillows 🍊

Reactions: 2
I’m going to respectfully disagree re her body.
she’s slim, yes, but that doesn’t mean she should be more body confident than someone curvier.
i think we are quite similar (although she’s taller and thanks to lock down I’m a little heavier than I would normally be) and although not huge, it is difficult to have body confidence when you area little doughier around the middle than you would like.
I don’t think she’s had to force the folds, her tummy is baggy and that’s what happens when she sits down.
I think it’s a good move by dove, to get different shapes and sizes talking about body confidence.

urgh, that feels too close to saying something nice about Stacey...I don’t like it! 😂
I love that about this site though. In general I find that people don’t hate on people for the sake of it. Sometimes I think Stacey is fine, but equally some aspects of her approach really piss me off. We don’t just dislike or like most people 100% either way do we? Anyway, I agree with you (and her) about the body image thing. I’m a size 10-12 and most people would look at me and wonder what on earth I have to complain about. I ain’t the prettiest, nor particularly ugly, but I used to be a size 16-18, with low self esteem and zero body confidence. Despite losing and keeping off the weight for several years now, I still see the big girl in the mirror and I don’t think I’ll ever fully accept my body if you know what I mean. It’s a life-long battle for lots of women and to negate the feelings of smaller women misses the point entirely in my view. It’s about how you feel in yourself eh? Whether you’re a size 8 or a size 28.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.